Never in the history of MMA has a loss been this exquisite

Actually this fight was an embarrassment to the sport in multiple ways.

I truly believe you were raised by incompetent scumbags, somebody who revels this much in another persons downfall can only be full of hate and therefore miserable.

Classic embedded confessions of the leftist

Rousey was a massive f*ckhead and all healthy people who were exposed to her despise her for her atrocious behaviour. Even A+ level celebs with no links to MMA such as Donald Trump, Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber have weighed in on what a massive f*ckhead she is. And here you are trying to persuade me I must be a pathetic and sick person for not worshipping her. Yawn same shaming tactics every time from your lot. You masochistic SJW genderqueers should probably stay out of my threads if you are going to get triggered this hard.

The Holly beating was more exquisite because she made rhonda looked like an amateur, and she took holly down.

JBG has heeded our prayers.

ap16366218454732.jpg

Balance has been restored.

All of the work I put in in 2016 has been rewarded.

Justified.

Vindicated.

All the haters, trolls, white knights - destroyed.

UFC and the media started ramming R3 down our throats again, #FeartheReturn, mean mugging, Ellen appearances, that extremely obnoxious Pantene don't hate me because I'm strong advert, utterly one-sided promos, even when Ronda choked and turned into a #nomediab*tch they kept rolling with it.

Then she got f*cking ruined, beaten like a big fat pinata, humiliated, her career ended and now is getting roasted at 1000 degrees all across social media, along with her shyster coach Edmond.

Nunes ridiculing Edmond and Ronda's mum jumping in to the public conversation to try to protect her just put the icing on this delicious juicy cake. The feast on Rousey's pain and degradation will continue for a long, long time.

All exactly like I have been saying for 6 months plus, exactly like I called it IN DETAIL 10 weeks ago and also won £75 and a month's full kit bet on.

9778690.jpg

This is the exact moment that JBG's valkyrie appeared to Rousey and she knew her time had come. She reaches out her hands in a praying motion to beg for mercy but it's too late.

Thank JBG the dark days are over and I am proud of the role I played. Here's to a Rousey-free 2017 where we can all go back to our normal posting in peace.

If you could do a Conor thread like this after he crashes and burns this year, That'd be dope.

This was one of the best and most entertaining threads I have ever read through. Thanks to everyone that posted

And Concrete, keep it up bro

Lol remember all the dumbshit hippies hash tagging do nothing bitch. lulz thank you phag hippies who supported Ronda's media hype, it made it all for the better

Classic embedded confessions of the leftist

Rousey was a massive f*ckhead and all healthy people who were exposed to her despise her for her atrocious behaviour. Even A+ level celebs with no links to MMA such as Donald Trump, Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber have weighed in on what a massive f*ckhead she is. And here you are trying to persuade me I must be a pathetic and sick person for not worshipping her. Yawn same shaming tactics every time from your lot. You masochistic SJW genderqueers should probably stay out of my threads if you are going to get triggered this hard.
You are such a tough guy man, making threads every day bashing Ronda Rousey. You are literally the toughest.

The Holly beating was more exquisite because she made rhonda looked like an amateur, and she took holly down.
I think the Nunes fight was the only follow-up that could make Ronda look more like an amateur. Both fights were quite illuminating.

I truly believe you were raised by incompetent scumbags, somebody who revels this much in another persons downfall can only be full of hate and therefore miserable.
You seem to knit a lot about what happens when people are brought up badly, personal experience?

Ps: you spelled Lothbrok wrong, it's Lodbrok.

You seem to knit a lot about what happens when people are brought up badly, personal experience?

Ps: you spelled Lothbrok wrong, it's Lodbrok.
You're so angry you can't stop quoting me without me even replying

You're so angry you can't stop quoting me without me even replying
Angry? Only people here angry are the cucks and white knights, the rest of us are loving it!

Ps: you're a cuck white knight FYI!

Back