Never take large amount of cash from the bank this woman took 75k out got followed and robbed

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Damn her husband tried his hardest to fight them off, this is one of those situation where you need a gun for real they were out numbered by younger guys and the woman got ran over at the end. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a connect working at the bank usually some female who likes to hang with hood dudes and smoke weed.

Years ago some guy I worked for at another shipping company got mugged when he took 10 thousand out the bank, one of the female tellers at the bank informed her thug boyfriend and his friends about it and he got mugged, the law enforcement found out the chick gave her boyfriend the heads up on her text messages, she wound up going to jail as well.

A group of thieves were captured in a graphic video attempting to steal $75,000 from a woman’s purse on Friday before running her over and fleeing – without the cash.

Surveillance video captured a woman, who was not identified, getting out of her car with a purse that held $75,000 to go into a business she is believed to own, FOX 26 Houston reported.

Before she arrived at the business, she went to the bank and took out the cash for “legitimate business reasons,” the Miami Herald reported. Police believed she was followed from the bank to the business by the thieves in an SUV.

As she was about to enter the business, she was attacked by a suspect who tried to take the purse containing the money.

rest of the story with the VIDEO in the link:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...l-75k-from-woman-before-running-her-over.html

I took out a "bad loan" once. I was asked to particapart in an inside job worth $380'000.00. I recorded the convo that had additional and unrelated info and threatened I would go to authoritys. I was set up by a bank loan officer.

That was hard to watch. Poor husband was in full on panic mode and just kept trying to grab on to the thugs. I would have been in full on prime PRIDE Shogun mode, soccer kicks and hooks everywhere.

Actually scratch that, I wouldnt have any need to go hands on. I just would have put 3 burning hot rounds of .40 S&W in all of their chests

Have these people never heard of checks or wire transfers?

I took out a "bad loan" once. I was asked to particapart in an inside job worth $380'000.00. I recorded the convo that had additional and unrelated info and threatened I would go to authoritys. I was set up by a bank loan officer.
dang crazy shit man

How the hell did that come about.

Damn, that sounds like a crazy story!
But you know what's even crazier?

Screenshot_2018-08-18-16-47-24-1.png

Does that look like a Husky to you? LOL

"Legitament business reasons" or she was paying off a bride/ransom/blackmail and someone else heard about it, beating her to her payment. Seemed setup up to be waiting for her outside her business, ready to run her over for her purse. They had to know there was 75k in it. What business uses that much cash in one payment? The mob?

"Legitament business reasons" or she was paying off a bride/ransom/blackmail and someone else heard about it, beating her to her payment. Seemed setup up to be waiting for her outside her business, ready to run her over for her purse. They had to know there was 75k in it. What business uses that much cash in one payment? The mob?
Strip club?

That's a good wife. She's not spending all of that for herself there.
They look like Foreigners a lot of times foreigners like to deal in cash.

If they are doing illegal or shady business im pretty sure the authorities will release a follow up soon.

They look like Foreigners a lot of times foreigners like to deal in cash.

If they are doing illegal or shady business im pretty sure the authorities will release a follow up soon.
Oh, it was all a western union thing. I get it now.

The husband needed to let his wife grab onto the robber and circle around and rabbit punch (if standing) or soccer kick (if he’s on the ground) the first robber. He could of had that first guy before his friend came to help.

What exactly would you have to hand carry 75k in cash to pay for legally?

Carrying that kind of cash is crazy. Plenty of safer ways to deal with large sums these days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back