New Batman game

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
There have been several hints by WB Montreal, they made the Arkham origins game. However they basically came out and said it, with the last two hints

Speculation is it's about the court of owls

Last edited by a moderator:
Batman's always been really cool, IMO. He's got the look as well as the soul or depth; it's timeless stuff. Doesn't hurt his nemeses are all pretty unique and great too.

batman-comic.jpg

Arkham Origins is underated, it had the best boss battles of the entire series.

Court of owls arkham game. I'm in.

Still haven’t beat Arkham City. Should pry get around to that.

It's not on ps4 so and I didn't play it back then.
People used to shit on Arkham Origins because it was not Rocksteady who made it. The game is awesome and is worthy of its name. I have faith in WB Montreal.

Arkham Asylum is still my favorite.

It was the first intro to that new epic combat system.

Also hearing the Jokers voice echoing everywhere during the game was epic. Really wish I could play a PS4 remaster of it.

Arkham Origins is very underrated like others have said, best boss fights in the series, the bridge sucked though. Excited for this.

Also hearing the Jokers voice echoing everywhere during the game was epic. Really wish I could play a PS4 remaster of it.

This was my favorite one as well. I don't know why but something about the open world of the other games ruined it for me.

Batman's always been really cool, IMO. He's got the look as well as the soul or depth; it's timeless stuff. Doesn't hurt his nemeses are all pretty unique and great too.

batman-comic.jpg

They should add Prometheus as a major Villain in the game, that would awesome imo

" A dark reflection of Batman, Prometheus was raised by criminals who were gunned down by policemen right in front of him. Dedicating his life to destroying the law, Prometheus traveled the world and trained in the ways of murder. Clad in an armored suit that maximizes his natural skills, he is a master assassin whose physical and mental abilities rival Batman's own. Currently active as a costumed criminal, Prometheus possesses a pathological need to kill enforcers of the law, whether police officers, vigilantes, or super heroes."

I annoyingly never finished Origins but this scene always sticks in my brain when I think of that game.

How does origins have best boss fights?

If i remember they were just button mashing.

Asylum had the best bosses

I'm ready for a gameplay overhaul, but I expect that's not really what the fanbase wants. It's been long enough that I'll probably play another game so long as they either ditch the Batmobile or make it fun to use. I do think a new game would generally benefit from being leaner. I'm worn out on open-world collectibles.

Improve the combat and make it much harder, and I'm in. Also, they reaaaaaaaaally need to reintroduce the fear mechanics of Arkham Asylum. If they made Predator areas, along with the challenge maps to accompany them, much bigger while making the enemy ai more sophisticated and high in numbers, could make some incredibly interesting stuff.

Imagine picking them apart, and having a wide breadth of reactions from each guy in the room. It'd be awesome if you could do like Batman did in the comics, and play some psychological games with the enemies. Hang guys in painful looking poses so when someone turns around a corner and sees them, they shit their pants and run, or maybe become more paranoid and end up accidentally shooting a squadmate before you take them down too.

Chills.

Your in luck , Both Asylum and City in one package

91-Hapg4lNL._SX342_.jpg

Just remake Arkham Knight and take out the stupid tank and replace it with more stuff to do

Just remake Arkham Knight and take out the stupid tank and replace it with more stuff to do
Hell, just make a new one without the fucking Batmobile. It didn't make Knight unplayable but goddamn did it make it feel stupid as fuck.

Back