New BJJ Location in Riverside??

iluvla15

White Belt
Reaction score
I know this is probably a long shot, but I was wondering if any of you knew who livei n Riverside, CA, who is opening a new BJJ Academy. It looks like its in the development stages, but I was just curious if a big name like Machado or a Gracie was behind the project.

I used to live in Riverside back in the day. I was a Madison Mustang (elementary school).

Sorry I can't help, but I lived in Corona until '93. Riverside County!

Excuse the giant thread bump, but I cannot post a thread yet as this is my first post. I am moving to riverside, CA in 4 weeks. I am from buffalo, NY and am looking for the best gym within distance for BJJ competitors. I'm having a hard time finding anything that has a show up, get to business, 2/3 times a day everyday type attitude. Any suggestions?

I am a purple belt.
Lots of Regional Tournament wins
IBJJF Gold in NYC, Boston, and Chicago (blue 2017)

Last edited:
Excuse the giant thread bump, but I cannot post a thread yet as this is my first post. I am moving to riverside, CA in 4 weeks. I am from buffalo, NY and am looking for the best gym within distance for BJJ competitors. I'm having a hard time finding anything that has a show up, get to business, 2/3 times a day everyday type attitude. Any suggestions?

I am a purple belt.
Lots of Regional Tournament wins
IBJJF Gold in NYC, Boston, and Chicago (blue 2017)
Why did you bump this thread from 05? That gym might be closed down now or it isn’t new anymore.

Grew up in Moreno Valley.....yuck. So happy to have left!!!

Isn’t north corona Norco? Corona is generally considered the butt hole of SoCal everything just kinda piles up there. So much smog and traffic!

Back