NEW BJJ SCRIPTED DRAMA from legendary BJJ Visionary.

if SBJ and kpoz are the same person it would be the most epic bamboozle ever

Who is SBJ?

Here is the second episode the link kpoz posted is down.

I watched a bit of it and I am intrigued with the sensei.

Obviously he has been doing Bjj for a long time.

I have seen him ref for the Gracie's and he does seminars once in a while.

I am intrigued on why he only teach in his garage.

Don't get me wrong I also teach in someone garage that is like 87 meter square of mats.

Does he have another academy or that is it?

Don't get me wrong I also teach in someone garage that is like 87 meter square of mats.

Chris Hauteur is one of the first 10-20 bjj black belts in United States. He has so much media, interviews and articles posted over the years I'm sure all your answers about him are readily available. Not being obtuse; I don't know why he only teaches out of his garage but I think he is a true martial artist/athlete who resists the commercialization of the art, to a degree. He has very interesting and knowledgeable views on BJJ, it's origins, evolution and the BJJ community.

Hmm. I watched those two episodes. Seems ok. He is charging 2 dollars an episode. I'm not paying that for a 10 minute episode.

They should have made money through advertising, athletic apparel companies would pay money for their logo to be placed in the opening or closing scenes of the episodes I suppose.

They should have made money through advertising, athletic apparel companies would pay money for their logo to be placed in the opening or closing scenes of the episodes I suppose.
I would have paid 5 bucks for the entire series if they are just 10 minutes long each episode. 2 bucks an episode for who knows how many episodes. I know the guy needs money and this is actually a creative way to do it. Just seems kind over priced.

Needs more "Get in my guard bro!"

They got the pricing all wrong other than that it's a nice series, I don't know any other series about bjj.

Last edited:
They got the pricing all wrong other than that it's a nice series, I don't know any other series about bjj.
Did you watch the entire series. I was interested with those two series he released. I wish it was priced better. 10 minute show for 2 bucks a show is kind of high. I know they have a budget but I don't know man.

Yeah they are charging the same price as HBO and other high level content on iTunes.

I think he only does private/group lessons and seminars. I’ve considered booking a private with him when I’m next in LA.

Ralek has no business acumen.

I've only watched the first 2 episodes, 2 $ an episode is a bit too much for me.

Back