New Brock pictures.. DC/Jones should be scared!

Since Lesnar has popped before for steroids does he get to have PED metabolites in his system?

not sure why, but the fact that his gloves say LESNAR on them is hilarious

swedish_chef.jpg

I just dont see how DC or Jones win this. Brock is natty and way better than both put together.

DC will get taken down more than the Jones fight, mark my words. Brock is coming for the strap.

If DC is about equal to a prime Cain then brock should be worried

Mma math does not always work, i know

Looks in shape, but fighting isnt a body building contest, fat DC just put Stipe to sleep, who dominated a guy that looks just as impressive if not better in Ngannou, Fighting is not body building...

If DC is about equal to a prime Cain then brock should be worried

Mma math does not always work, i know
Brock probably wont charge like a bull and blow his tank in the first round again he will probably come out calm and collected and light on his feet like he did against Hunt

Why people wanna see him fight, only to most likely test positive and have the fight be ruled a NC? If he wins that is.

42 years old. The size of a mountain and eating horsemeat for many years. I hope the guy is prepared for all of the cardiac-related conversations he’ll be having with his doctors...
Just says to me that he is *not* coming back to fight in the UFC........ except maybe without some kind of JonJones-esque special exemption IYKWIM.

Brock getting to fight for the title is a joke.Without the steroids since he was young nobody would even know who he is.

Judging by these pictures either Brock currently has no plans of returning to the octagon anytime soon, or usada is Brock’s bitch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back