New Footage of Colby Attempting to Hide Under his Shirt Rousey Style

Kind of cowardly tbh. Take the L like a man. Nothing to be ashamed of, and I really don't like the guy.
Agree completely. Nothing to be ashamed of. Fought his ass off. Backed up his big mouth and fell just short of getting the win. Proved that he is a helluva a fighter love him or hate him. Why hide or be weird about it?
I don’t like Colby and am glad Usman got the win but as a fighter Colby has earned my respect.

Ohhhh, that's an edgy meme bro!!!

You and you MAGA turd friends are going the way of the dinosaurs, and its refreshing to see.

Maybe you and what's left of the "blame blacks and mexicans for everything" circlejerk can buy a compound in Idaho somewhere, and jerk off to great cheeto posters.

Right.

Remind me how the "MAGA turds" did in the UK election last week ? I forget.

Can't wait to see you screaming at the sky November 2020.

B5AB3uD.gif

Colby got embarrassed, no doubt, but this is a bitch made thread. Like the punk bitch that kicks the bully when he's down, you're both losers.

First thing you're on Sherdog someone talks as much sh!t as Colby and finally gets their ass kicked you really think Sherdoggers gonna give him a pass because it might hurt his feelings? You obviously not been here long. Secondly if a bully gets his ass kicked he/she deserves every bit of kicking while they down so they can reflect on their behaviour and feel the kick of the shoe being on the other foot...

Last edited:
Lol twitter is capitalist, and no one has benefitted from it more than trump. Same with facebook. These companies have openly stated that they won’t police posts bc it conflicts with free speech. I’m not really sure what your basis is for calling twitter a “commie left echo chamber.” Literally anyone can post anything.

Are you really that ignorant ?

"Litetally anyone can post anything"

Sure, which is why they ban people daily, the ones who don't agree with their communist manifesto.
Actor James Woods, Inforwars Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Lauren Southern, all conservatives, all banned.

Facebook has also banned Milo, Louis Farrakhan among others.

So much for "literally anyone can post anything".

You "literally" couldn't be more wrong.

He was probably crying his ass off. Funny how he was calling everybody else a soyboy when he in fact was the soyboy. You are what you project. Colby is a virgin, a nerd, and a soyboy.

There are confirmed instances of Twitter censoring conservative and right-leaning opinions. For example they deleted lots of #ClintonBodyCount posts, yet the forced #TrumpBodyCount posts stayed up.
Also look at the Google leak from this year, it literally confirmed that Google was trying to influence the election in favor of the democrats.

I'm not political, btw. So I'm not picking a side. But some of these companies are clearly playing politics.

Liberals have been censured, as well. It all depends on whether or not a given tweet can be construed as hate speech, something that the alt-right participates in on a regular basis. Frankly, I don’t care if a private company wants to suspend a racist prick like Richard Spencer or anyone who identifies as a white nationalist. Private companies are not bound by the 1st amendment. It would be like me getting mad that Fox news doesn’t have more independent or moderate pundits. Fox can manage their content however they see fit. So can Twitter. Nonetheless, twitter still hosts accounts from all over the political spectrum. It has become Trump’s mouthpiece, so I have a hard time accepting that it’s unfairly biased towards the left.

The problem is that the right constantly cries about media being biased, to the point that any outlet or social media that isn’t overtly right wing gets labeled as a commie/liberal/leftist etc. “echo chamber”. Republicans hold the senate, the supreme court, and the presidency, and will likely get another 4 years- so this whole “wahhh the media is unfair” lament seems kind of hollow.

The Google leak is another conspiracy rabbit hole that doesn’t have any teeth. There’s not really a strong case there, but Ted Cruz is a cry baby and it all suits his narrative that big tech is unfair, so he pushed it hard. Even if it’s true, what are the implications for altering search results to show favorably to the dems? They still lost. And google is doing far more nefarious things than tweaking search results. We should be more concerned with how they’re managing our personal information, imo.

Conservatives get banned on social media at a far higher rate than liberals do, despite liberal talking points being generally more vicious, violent, and racist.

white nationalists and alt-right get banned more frequently for partaking in hate speech. I wouldn’t be so quick to lump them in with more moderate republicans.

giphy.gif

coNseRVatIvES aRe beInG cENsOrEd oN SoCiAl MeDIa yOU gUyS

exactly

Sure, which is why they ban people daily, the ones who don't agree with their communist manifesto.
Actor James Woods, Inforwars Alex Jones, Milo Yiannopoulos, Lauren Southern, all conservatives, all banned.

Cry more, snowflake.

Right.

Remind me how the "MAGA turds" did in the UK election last week ? I forget.

Can't wait to see you screaming at the sky November 2020.

View attachment 697613

Man the only people screaming at the sky are trump supporters who are upset that he got impeached. Crying about it like a bunch of snowflakes. Worse than liberals tbh. The Dems handled Clinton’s impeachment way better. Clinton himself handled it better than Trump. He just lied like a politician is supposed to and got on with his business of running the country. Pure class.

So defending Milo and Alex Jones is the hill you wish to die on? Lol have fun with that. Ask yourself why these people were banned. Hate speech, calling sandy hook a conspiracy, being outright racist or anti semitic, etc. If you can’t distinguish between hate speech/ outright inappropriate posting and regular political discourse, you might be a moron. Farrakhan? The black supremacist who couldn’t be more in anathema to the right is the example you chose to put forth? Wow. So much for only banning right wing opinions. Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

If defending free speech is your motive, you’re forgetting that these are private companies and they’re not bound by the first amendment. It would be like me getting mad that fox news doesn’t have more moderate or independent pundits. Or better yet, let’s get mad at breitbart for not having more homesexuals or black supremacists in their regular programming.

And perhaps I was being hyperbolic when I said “anyone and anything”. Allow me to clarify, anyone from anywhere on the political spectrum can post, as long as it doesn’t violate the terms of use which are admittedly vague and open to interpetation.

Last edited:
So defending Milo and Alex Jones is the hill you wish to die on? Lol have fun with that. Ask yourself why these people were banned. Hate speech, calling sandy hook a conspiracy, being outright racist or anti semitic, etc. If you can’t distinguish between hate speech/ outright inappropriate posting and regular political discourse, you might be a moron. Farrakhan? The black supremacist who couldn’t be more in anathema to the right is the example you chose to put forth? Wow. So much for only banning right wing opinions. Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

If defending free speech is your motive, you’re forgetting that these are private companies and they’re not bound by the first amendment. It would be like me getting mad that fox news doesn’t have more moderate or independent pundits. Or better yet, let’s get mad at breitbart for not having more homesexuals or black supremacists in their regular programming.

And perhaps I was being hyperbolic when I said “anyone and anything”. Allow me to clarify, anyone from anywhere on the political spectrum can post, as long as it doesn’t violate the terms of use which are admittedly vague and open to interpetation.

So because they banned one leftist who openly hates Jews that's "shooting myself in the foot", despite the fact the other 99.9% are conservatives ? Lol ok.

YOU said "anyone can literally say anything" and I destroyed your completely false statement with proof. People absolutely CANNOT say anything they want on Facebook or Twitter and the vast majority of those banned are conservative voices.

Also, feel free to entertain me by explaining how openly gay Milo, who only dates black men, is "racist" ?

Trump should comfort him

nah, the Orange Idiot will probably bail on him:

'Maybe I met him...I take pictures with a lot of people. He just lost? He must not be very good, so I would probably not know him. I know a lot of winners though. Maybe we met once, but I don't know him'

When Colby comes back he needs to double down on the heel persona. Talk about how corrupt the ref was and how he has been cheated and railroaded.

Dude was definitely crying. That is why he covered up. Same with Ronda.

Lol at the number of people on the karate forum pretending they would give interviews and press conferences before even getting a broken jaw checked out.

Lol twitter is capitalist, and no one has benefitted from it more than trump. Same with facebook. These companies have openly stated that they won’t police posts bc it conflicts with free speech. I’m not really sure what your basis is for calling twitter a “commie left echo chamber.” Literally anyone can post anything.
<Huh2><LikeReally5>

Oh, they've openly stated that they've done nothing wrong. Whew, there's a load off.

Facebook has also openly stated numerous times that do not sell users' private information, so obviously we can take that to the bank. Is this policy of "let's just ask the company if they've done anything wrong and then call it good if they say no" extended to every company? If that's the case, apparently no company has ever done anything wrong.

Back