New "hate crime" (likely another hoax)

usmctanker242

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I saw this on the local news this morning.

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-ne...ly-charged-letter-sent-to-interracial-family/

Supposedly in an affluent neighborhood a mixed race couple got a letter stating that people would have no issue with calling the police on the husband (assuming he's black) and their children if they get out of hand.

I guess it could be a legit letter, but the whole thing feels manufactured so they can start bringing the protests to "white neighborhoods."

Note : Wake Forest is quite a nice city. A larger protest was scheduled but supposedly it was canceled because "homeowners have guns." Some people still showed up, so this is why I made the comment about how it felt manufactured to bring the protests to more affluent neighborhoods...which is what I should have stated rather than "white neighborhoods."

Last edited:
Some people still showed up, so this is why I made the comment about how it felt manufactured to bring the protests to more affluent neighborhoods...which is what I should have stated rather than "white neighborhoods."

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” - Joe Biden

I’ll say it again. Real racism is so rare that those evil hate filled creatures who want to find it don’t even know what it would have looked like. Hence the hoaxes becoming more bizarre.

The magical transporting lighter being thrown from a car/truck/tank at 3am from the other side...

I wish they would come to my suburbs. We have an ex 82nd Airbourne Lt, an ex Navy Seal, and countless other ex vets. We are armed. Let them come.

Last edited:
CNN in the background just brought “racism” into the convo about people being forced to wear masks. As I was reading this thread that’s what I heard. Kind of explains it.

With the ongoing epidemic of false hate crime claims, I wouldn't be surprised. But there's not enough information here to make a determination just yet.

Our local station reported on this like 2 weeks ago. Also Wake forest is lame AF and Wake Forest University is like 2.5 hour away in Winston-Salem

I’ll say it again. Real racism is so rare that those evil hate filled creatures who want to find it don’t even know what it would have looked like. Hence the hoaxes becoming more bizarre.

The magical transporting lighter being thrown from a car/truck/tank at 3am from the other side...

What is real racism? I ask this because I saw racism on a daily basis when I was working in the field.

Back