New "hate crime" (likely another hoax)

it's a real shame that the supply of racism just can't meet the demand, resulting in hoax after hoax. if only we had actual racism to bitch about, amirite?

Dude fake hate crimes barely happen

This is why Juicy Smollett's act was so despicable. The boy who cried wolf syndrome is in effect now, and anytime a probable racist act occurs, regardless of whether it's real or not, it'll be seen as a fake hoax.

This is why Juicy Smollett's act was so despicable. The boy who cried wolf syndrome is in effect now, and anytime a probable racist act occurs, regardless of whether it's real or not, it'll be seen as a fake hoax.

That cunt has a lot to answer for, it's actually incredible that he hasn't been made into a figure of public, widespread ridicule for pulling that shit.

Just like how in Toronto the media was hyping up these "nooses" that were found on several job sites. There was a BLM march protesting them and a lot of gnashing of teeth from the builders, from police and local government and of course from activist types. And now a couple weeks later these despicable acts of hatred seem to have fallen down the same memory hole that the racist act of vandalism on Lebron's mansion disappeared into.

https://canada.constructconnect.com...ronto-construction-sites-apparent-hate-crimes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5630078

The same person(s) that left the letter have probably given the same letter to previous new neighbors, right? KNGA... Keep the neighborhood great again?

Part of TDS is seeing and believing things that are not there.

He must be handling the Coronavirus as well as he claims and all of the experts suffer from this TDS you speak about.

Our local station reported on this like 2 weeks ago. Also Wake forest is lame AF and Wake Forest University is like 2.5 hour away in Winston-Salem

Yeah, my bad...no idea why I thought it was just outside Raleigh...I was on about 2 hours of sleep this morning when I made that post.

I saw this on the local news this morning.

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-ne...ly-charged-letter-sent-to-interracial-family/

Supposedly in an affluent neighborhood a mixed race couple got a letter stating that people would have no issue with calling the police on the husband (assuming he's black) and their children if they get out of hand.

I guess it could be a legit letter, but the whole thing feels manufactured so they can start bringing the protests to "white neighborhoods."

Sure, it's real. <Lmaoo>

For me if the supposed hate crime doesn't really take much commitment nor produces much harm and is generally symbolically hateful the chances of it being a hoax are greater and that applies here.

Part of TDS is seeing and believing things that are not there.

2 AA girls came into my wife's store at the mall 10 mins before closing while our state was in phase 1 of reopening and the floyd protest were kicking off - the mall ran shortened hours and closed at 6 and store personnel had to be locked up and out by 7 or face a fine from the mall management.

Her assistant told the young ladies that they were closing in 10 minutes - usually that store would have been open until 9 - and 1 of the girls asked "is it because we're black?"

I mean how does 1even get down that rabbit hole from a simple we're closing in 10 minutes?

For me if the supposed hate crime doesn't really take much commitment nor produces much harm and is generally symbolically hateful the chances of it being a hoax are greater and that applies here.
Was that your general thought before the french actor Juicy decided to change history and make the "fake hate crime" a national pastime? Or is that your current, pragmatic assumption after a few hoaxes?

Juicy should be condemned for what he did, tbh. A lot of these probably are real, but at this point we just assume "ehhh.....maybe" because of him. It isn't cool, in the grand scheme of the things.

Dude fake hate crimes barely happen

1591973298841.jpg

1591891784536.jpg

Back