New heavy bag everyone needs to get

bubkusjones

Brown Belt
Reaction score
http://www.spoonsisters.com/product/1023000/62722.html

PeCG6aS.jpg

Turn a chore into a workout! Rocky trained by punching frozen beef; now you can do the same with your dirty laundry. A real champ, this bag is big enough to hold a heavyweight load of washing...yet tough enough to take a beating. Simply hang it in your closet or a corner of the room and use it to take out your aggressions until you're ready to take your laundry to the cleaners...if you know what we mean. Ideal for everything from boxers to trousers and shirts, and of course there's even enough to room to throw in the towel. 100% polyester. Cold water hand wash only; line dry. Measures 32 L x 14 inches in diameter.

:):)

Standing too square, shoulder too low, needs to turn that hand over more, terrible shirt, ugly gloves.

I'm sold.

Standing too square, shoulder too low, needs to turn that hand over more, terrible shirt, ugly gloves.

I'm sold.

LOLOLOLOLOL

but shoulders are suppose to be low and relaxed. He just dosnt have his chin tucked behind his shoulder but pretty funny.

LOLOLOLOLOL

but shoulders are suppose to be low and relaxed. He just dosnt have his chin tucked behind his shoulder but pretty funny.

Reminds me of the typical tough guy stance when a weightlifter thinks he'll be good at boxing on his first day because he looks big and intimidating...they never stick around too long :p

Reminds me of the typical tough guy stance when a weightlifter thinks he'll be good at boxing on his first day because he looks big and intimidating...they never stick around too long :p

hahah so true. We just had a guy in about 3 weeks ago probably 250-260 mostly muscle. He thought he was so badass kicking the pad as hard as possible with the 150 lb kid behind it. He never showed back up.

hahah so true. We just had a guy in about 3 weeks ago probably 250-260 mostly muscle. He thought he was so badass kicking the pad as hard as possible with the 150 lb kid behind it. He never showed back up.

Coincidentally, about the same time:

Had a 250lb naga champ introduced himself as 'juice', acquaintance of another member come in for a few weeks; I guess he thought he was gonna take over running the grappling class. Finally he picked me out to grapple. 100lbs less, easily took my back after I sprawled but big mistake, he crossed his feet :cool: Got him to turn into his guard and he tapped to....being in his guard? Sorry had to get that off my chest. Oh, and his brother wore another fight gym's shirt in to ours(Not sure what to think about that?). Wish I had some humbleberry pie to send him since they haven't been back.

Back