New Michael Cohen ABC Interview: Thinks He'll Be Remembered As a Uniter

grizzard2bid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is part of interview. Who told him it's a good idea to give interviews?
Says history will be remembered him as "bringing country" together, through his "punishment".
Cringe everywhere. Maybe it's the stress, but he's visually starting to look like a rat. I wonder if ABC interviewer pressed him further on the crimes Cohen commited in his businesses.

He'll be remembered as Trump's fall guy, and a lawyer not even capable of keeping a stripper pay off payment quiet and simple

I think Cohen needs to hit the gym and join a BJJ class, cause with that attitude and demeanor, he's gonna get muscled in minimum security camp. <Lmaoo>

I'll remember Michael Cohen like this
DuPlo7hUUAACzGi.jpg

He'll be remembered as a dirt bag who was dumb enough to get his hands too dirty for an even bigger dirtbag.

No he will remembered as the idiot "lawyer" of an idiot president. Nothing more nothing less.

Only the best people.

Wow that was pretty intense. I actually feel bad for the guy after watching that. He sounds and looks very sincere and I hope that is the case and he really does learn from this and become a better person. He looks truly broken at the moment and that is a really good catalyst for people to make deep changes to their lives.

I doubt he will be remembered as a uniter as he did none of this on his own initiative and out of the goodness of his heart. It is the system of checks and balances that will be remembered when all of this is done and how (hopefully) our democracy survived one of its greatest challenges yet.

In the interview you can see why SDNY refused to offer him a deal. Cohen isnt fully coming clean. He's still hedging on his responses.

Wow that was pretty intense. I actually feel bad for the guy after watching that. He sounds and looks very sincere and I hope that is the case and he really does learn from this and become a better person. He looks truly broken at the moment and that is a really good catalyst for people to make deep changes to their lives.

I doubt he will be remembered as a uniter as he did none of this on his own initiative and out of the goodness of his heart. It is the system of checks and balances that will be remembered when all of this is done and how (hopefully) our democracy survived one of its greatest challenges yet.

Come on, man. They gave him a few years in a club fed after he half stepped in his cooperation.

The trump saga probably doesn’t even crack the top 20

Come on, man. They gave him a few years in a club fed after he half stepped in his cooperation.

I agree with you totally. I feel bad for him but that does not effect in any way that I want justice done. These white collar criminals need to do hard fucking time for their crimes- especially when we are putting young black men in prison for shoplifting!!

After saying all that comes my post I made and the human warmth I feel for the guy and a real hope that he can become a better person.

It's not really a fall from grace; it's a fall from being the embodiment of the sleazy, tv-lawyer caricature, but I almost feel bad for Cohen. Not to the extent that I think he needs any more leniency, but I won't begrudge him his imaginary silver linings.

Out of all the actual wars and conflicts we’ve had, you think this is somehow worse?

I think there are a few things that have happened that are worse yes. But aside from the Trump base, everyone else can sense that we are in a very dangerous time where the core western values that the entire country is founded on are threatened and undermined and where the unity that has thus far held us all together is cracking.

the entire country is founded on are threatened and undermined and where the unity that has thus far held us all together is cracking.

Citizens United. Internet. Media clickbaint.
We've been cracking for a while, it's just a natural course of history. Ups and downs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back