New MMO

ripsta619

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
FF14 or Guild Wars? I like combat most importantly. Leanin towards gw2 but I need yalls help.

Only played both when they first launched, but FFXIV had better combat then imo.

Great MMO but if combat is your thing I don't think SWTOR is the best recommendation.
I played it. Combat wasn't too bad. Story was amazing. Played inquisitor, operative and shadow. Shadow was broken. Broke 1 mil damage regularly in voidstar.

Ff14 is good but eso is the best so far good pve and pvp is amazing.

FFXIV. been playing it.

its a slog until the first expansion though, so be warned.

I tried it a few years back. I quit at level 31. The story was just so bad and tedious. I felt like for every quest I was just traveling back and forth across the world just to go talk to people, over and over. Does it get a lot better with the first xpac?

I tried it a few years back. I quit at level 31. The story was just so bad and tedious. I felt like for every quest I was just traveling back and forth across the world just to go talk to people, over and over. Does it get a lot better with the first xpac?

kinda, the story though is the best FF experience in years, your basically getting a great FF story in every expansion plus with great little nods to the other games in the franchise. Its a shame that woth ARR though the best part of the story is the last third, took me 2 goes to get through it and now its one of my top 5 games of all time and the game with my largest playtime (2k+ hours)

good thing is for anyone who wants to try it you can play the base game and first expassion for free with no sub but with a few caveats. Available on both PC/Mac and PlayStation.

You and Nova always prospecting these gems like game archaeologists. Respect. My backlog wants a word though. :p

Haha I watch entirely too many random gaming channels. I don’t think my gf is a fan but she’s used to it lol.

Back