New pic of Joanna Jedrzejcyzk modeling for Supreme.

Would bang, got her ass kicked.

Looks like a coke whore that spent the night in your flat after hours of drinking, fucking, doing drugs, and just partying the night away. You wake up to find her smoking on the balcony in your T-shirt but with a mean face..because you have run out of coke. Best go get the bitch some snow if you want morning head son.

Oh yes she cannot speak or understand 99% of english so she let's you know by waving her arms around in crazy gestures and going "COCAIYNYAH!", "COCK-A-SUCKOR!"

I see her more of a girl who did E the night before and has come down.

Quite, the crazy thing is that was the first time she did a pron shoot. what kind of crazy person goes to FA as a first timer.

And I hear she wasn't even paid that much. Crazy stuff.

I got into a very long e-argument with one of the girls on there, 'Taura Slade'. I can attest to the fact that those women aren't mentally stable.

For
Us
By
Us

I'm white so I guess I'm not allowed to rock fubu, shit was cool back in the day tho

It was never cool. In fact, I never hired one employee rocking Ecko, FUBU, Karl Kani, Sean John, G-Unit, etc.

Her hands are hairy in this pic. Boogeywoman motherfuckers!

I see her more of a girl who did E the night before and has come down.

Damn, all the fun nights I had on E and getting drunk with some friends. Crazy fucking nights, best of my life.

But always that morning would come, because of no sleep, and after all night of opening up telling each other your life stories and dancing and flirting and having a blast and telling each other they are your best friends and they say the same with passion - the comedown comes.

Everybody sits in their own little corner of the room, trying not to make eye contact with each other. When it does happen, they quickly look away as it becomes very awkward to be in the same room with each other. Everybody feels really dirty, like literal dirt on the skin unshowerred and greasy, but don't actually look that bad. You feel like you look waaay worse than you actually do (I've discussed this with people I've done E with they all said the same) and it is a chore to get anything past 3 or 4 sentence back and forth in a conversation when just earlier nobody could keep their fucking mouths shut as anything and everything poured out with no shame whatsoever. It sucks, but for some reason, everybody feels like they HAVE to stay together during this time, get through the awful comedown after ALL of your serotonin has been chemically used up from the MDMA.

Then, come the next weekend, everybody wants to do it allll over again.

Love her to death,

But holy shit does she have some Grandma ass lookin hands. Get some lotion on them ASAP.

What is Supreme supposed to be?

It actually started out as a popular skateboard shop in the soho neighborhood of NYC. I went to college on the same block and used to hang out there all the time.

No idea how they got so big. I think most people who wear their stuff don't even have a clue they're a skateboard brand.

DOIkcgkXcAAVZ0s
Looks good to me

Chicken Supreme. Delicious.

It's amazing what makeup and photoshop can do these days.

Back