New rankings WTF!

Why is Donald STILL ranked #5 LW?!

He's on a 3 fight skid with two first round KO's and not a single strike landed in his last fight.

UFC Propaganda machine wants casuals to think Conor just beat #5.

Other interesting bits:

- Pettis is no longer in the top 15.
- Islam moved up from 15 to 14, and Hernandez dropped from 14 to 15, even though neither of them fought last weekend

Basically if they swap Islam and Cowboy's rankings it will look about right.

View attachment 714965 View attachment 714967 View attachment 714969
How is Conor ranked ahead of Gaethje? The only win Conor has had in the last three years is Cowboy and Gaethje beat him before Conor did and he actually did so at LW unlike Conor. Numbah 1 bullshit.

Most casuals don’t give a fuck about rankings. Only sherbros get mad and emotional like teenagers when they look at rankings.

I actually think it's a joke when people drop down below people they have never lost to just because they lost to somebody ranked higher lol. Until he loses to somebody not ranked in the top 5 he should still be top 5. Nobody below him has beaten him and he has beaten 4 of those guys in the top 15.

Well since he just fought as a WW it would make sense that his LW rank didn't change if no one else above or below him fought either.

Conor should be ahead of peahead Dustin tbh. He starched him with ease. And he did better against Khabib

Dont @ me angry bois

I'm sorry I thought that fight with Donald was at WW but somehow should affect the lw ranking...

Cownboy easily beat ragin al who is at 9. I think cowboy would beat felder too so no 5 seems correct.

Felder I think is too in your face for cowboy to handle, id eager. He be sparked.....again.

He's on a 3 fight skid with two first round KO's and not a single strike landed in his last fight.

Other interesting bits:

- Islam moved up from 15 to 14, and Hernandez dropped from 14 to 15, even though neither of them fought last weekend

Perhaps you need to be less of a parrot and actually look who his last 6/7 fights have been against.

Nah, Islam would tool Hernandez. I don't think anyone outside of the top 10 has anything for Islam honestly.

giphy.gif

He would destroy Khalabibi wannabe

Other interesting bits:

you know they have to keep with the narrative that Cowboy was a "real" opponent LOL....just a little clean up job by the UFC....oh and by the way ….sherdog is in the UFC's pocket they will rank whatever the UFC says....otherwise there IS NO WAY Cowboy should be top 10 rank IN ANY ranking.

top four , everybody with belts on their shoulders
except poverty ferguson

does he? What good oponent he beat soundly?
All of his wins have been fairly one sided lol. Beat Lentz, Tibau, Kajan, Tsarukyan , and Ramos with ease.

Hernandez is good but his best wins have been beaten by Islam's best wins.

Back