New Revgear Thai Destroyer series

$70 for vinyl gloves and $50 for shorts? Pass

$70 for vinyl gloves and $50 for shorts? Pass

Yeah that whole vinyl thing made me look in the other direction. I like Revgear.....but that is a questionable decision there. I really like the graphics, but come on.....make them leather!!!!

The gloves looks pretty cool. Copy of the BGV1 for sure. They should use an other name for vinyl IMO. Vinyl does not sound good lol.

Yeah $70 for a vinyl glove is crazy. I like the design with the Thai script, but that Revgear logo on the wrist cuff looks pretty bad.

The gloves looks pretty cool. Copy of the BGV1 for sure. They should use an other name for vinyl IMO. Vinyl does not sound good lol.

I agree. Triumph United uses the term "Ballistic Vinyl". That sounds somewhat tougher....lol. Seeing as Revgear is the TU distributor....they should have stolen that term:)

Or just make up a name like Hayabusa did with Vylar....sounds like vinyl but not scary lol

pass....

Im glad I dropped the $$$ for top of the line stuff I actually liked the first time rather than having to sift through all the shit thats being released these days.

Looks like a rebrand of that samurai armor print.

Back