New Robert Whittaker poster!

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Mods, feel free to move this to a different forum, I just wanted to share my newest piece and thought my sherbros in here would appreciate it most:
44020414471_11f7813a6b_c.jpg

Inb4 “needs more birds”

Mods, feel free to move this to a different forum, I just wanted to share my newest piece and thought my sherbros in here would appreciate it most:

Inb4 “needs more birds”

That's a cool poster.

Loved the Reaper on the background.

Needs more birds, I looked not a single damn one

Good stuff... dude is a warrior. After 230... the top of 185 is going to be interesting to see who the next contender is.

That's a cool poster.

Loved the Reaper on the background.

Thanks!

I feel like ever since Anik came up with “Bobby Knuckles” his actual nickname doesnt get nearly enough love. The Reaper is a fucking badass nickname

Thanks!

I feel like ever since Anik came up with “Bobby Knuckles” his actual nickname doesnt get nearly enough love. The Reaper is a fucking badass nickname

It is....but we have Aleks E....So Bobby Knuckles is more...unique.

The face is his jizz face, IMO.

Inb4 “needs more birds”
Pretty dope but that yellow line bothers me because it feels like it should be symetric.

Good fighter, but his time is limited as champ IMO

Good fighter, but his time is limited as champ IMO
Nobody's expecting him to be Anderson Silva 2.0 but his resume at MW is already insane. Only guy in the UFC to finish Jacare (who honestly could have wins over both Gastelum and Romero) and back-to-back wins over Romero is honestly better than any of Silva's wins.

Thanks!

The reaper isn't a good name for him. He's too much of a good guy

Back