Media New series of photos of jones , can’t believe he’s 255 lbs

He is probably around that weight.
This is his brother and he is reported to be at around 260 or so. He is an inch and some change taller.

rob-gronkowski-birthday-celebration.jpg
Please shoop this guy taking a huge nasty poop!!!

Has his shirt on, confirmed HW dad bod on Jones now
What's funny is, he wasn't that shy to take it off in 2015 when he got in this powerlifting gig, all bulked up and jacked: https://www.mensjournal.com/health-...reveals-his-insane-body-transformation-after/

Certainly doesn't look like that right now. He was 228 pounds on that picture to the right. About as ripped as 250 pound Cyril Gane.

If he's 255 now, I would assume that the extra weight on top of those 230 pounds are pretty much just fat. And looking at recent pictures of him, it tends to confirm this.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
A lil sus there
Yet these word choices I do like…
<{anton}>

Of course the the Goat has a strong hair line.
<seedat>

Lmao. Why muricans are obsessed with weight?

Only people who have no clue about bodybuilding thought he’d suddenly turn into Ngannou after 2 years of powerlifting. In his mid 30’s with previous weightlifting experience and usada around, I was expecting him to look just like that… maybe a little less of unnecessary fat.

20220331052526_Jon_Jones_ff.JPG

I'm not sure if he looks any bigger. Wild to me that someone with so many PED accusations against him can't bulk up after his 3 year vacation.

From the little I have seen he looks fat lol, maybe due to being clean this time around...mind you he is a lot older. Also that pic is the first time in ages I have seen the "Dean of Mean" (Worst nickname ever perhaps) Keith Jardine....he looks the same as he did a decade ago lol.

Do people actually really say the word "Boomer" still. People that only listen to the music that their current generation puts out baffles me. Its like not appreciating a sculpture or painting from centuries of the past.
It's nothing like that. Popular music is one of the only art forms almost exclusively directed at children. 90% of any audience for a concert are people who were 13-25 when the music came out.

But to answer your question, no, the "ok boomer" came to screeching halt after they got "ok groomer" as a response.

I actually have a hard time believing this. Looks more like a legit 230-245 lbs to me. Max.

Bro khabib is 5'9 and has said he was over 200 after surgery and you can't believe 6'4 Jones is 250?

He probably is that heavy but always looks kind of soft, like if he hasnt really gain that much muscle mass, more like fat and a bit of muscle.

Back