New Tool song: Fear Inoculum ***Update: Album Released***

Check out

Porcupine Tree (UK) + Solo stuff from lead Steven Wilson

Riverside (Poland), especially albums Second Life Syndrome + Rapid Eye Movement
Nice. I've listened to Porcupine Tree a lot. Riverside sounds kinda more like Opeth/Dream Theater (both excellent bands), thanks for the heads up!

Soen and Rishloo are also somewhat simular something like Tool, although they are different. If you don't know them, check this out!

Soen - Cognitive is a fucking excellent album. And Rishloo - Feathergun in The Garden of the Sun is one of my favourite tracks out there.

Well then...lol

I've only listened to it once and thought it was okay. I'll have to give it a couple more listens though. Still haven't heard any of the rest of the album yet.
It gets A LOT better after you've heard through it a few times.

As someone else mentioned, I can't wait for the studio version of Invincible! That song is sooo good. Rocked when I saw them at Copenhell last month.

Nice. I've listened to Porcupine Tree a lot. Riverside sounds kinda more like Opeth/Dream Theater (both excellent bands), thanks for the heads up!

Soen and Rishloo are also somewhat simular something like Tool, although they are different. If you don't know them, check this out!

Soen - Cognitive is a fucking excellent album. And Rishloo - Feathergun in The Garden of the Sun is one of my favourite tracks out there.

Some of Riverside is like a TOOL/Pink Floyd mix

Soen is already on the USB drive in the car. (Cognitive and Tellurian)

Rocked when I saw them at Copenhell last month.

I hate you :)

Saw them at Roskilde 2006

Some of Riverside is like a TOOL/Pink Floyd mix

Soen is already on the USB drive in the car. (Cognitive and Tellurian)

I hate you :)

Nice. Did you see Tool at Copenhell? It was fucking awesome. I also saw APC at Forum about 7-8 months ago I think it was.

Det var så fedt, begge koncerter.

As someone else mentioned, I can't wait for the studio version of Invincible! That song is sooo good. .

Hoping to get a vinyl. My 6 x 135w mono blocks should really do it justice :)

Nice. Did you see Tool at Copenhell? It was fucking awesome. I also saw APC at Forum about 7-8 months ago I think it was.

Det var så fedt, begge koncerter.

Didn´t go to Copenhell. We travel every other year and do koncerts every other year. Fits perfectly with Gutter Island Garage Rock Festival every other year. Going 4 weeks to the US this year (October).

Didn´t go to Copenhell. We travel every other year and do koncerts every other year. Fits perfectly with Gutter Island Garage Rock Festival every other year. Going 4 weeks to the US this year (October).
Ah cool! Have a great time man.

Ah cool! Have a great time man.

Thanks..

You should check out Gutter Island. Only 1000 tickets. On an Island fort by Vordinborg.. Usually 3rd weekend in August every other year (Next is 2020)

That is if you like music like

Spids Nøgenhat
Baby Woodrose
Parlor Snakes
Ringo Jets
Dustaphonics
etc

Thanks..

You should check out Gutter Island. Only 1000 tickets. On an Island fort by Vordinborg.. Usually 3rd weekend in August every other year (Next is 2020)

That is if you like music like

Spids Nøgenhat
Baby Woodrose
Parlor Snakes
Ringo Jets
etc
Kender kun Spids Nøgenhat og de er ret fede. Men checker lige festivallen ud ihvertfald. Selv om jeg ikke tager afsted er det godt at holde sig lidt ajour på hvad der sker rundt omkring i rock/metal verdenen :)

Last edited:
Song is a slow burn but I like it.

Stoked for the new album. Been a Tool fan since Undertow.

Saw this the other day. Thought it was pretty funny.

67902264_123292385626075_1403347883561844736_n-300x245.jpg

Last edited:
Have to wonder why Tool hate vinyl collectors :(

Sounds exactly like what I'd expect a Tool song to sound like. Safe? Sure, but after all this waiting I know what I like and what I need and this is it. Look forward to the new album. Fuck its been a long time...

The drumming on this track is amazing, as expected.

Didn't see that I have posted on some retarded topic about Tool in this forum section, so I c/p my post here, where it belongs.

Album has leaked. After listening it two times, its not bad. Can be boring on the moments. For now my favourite song is 7empest. All in all, not bad at all, but after long waiting of it I expected more than this.

Not a big fan of how sparse vocals are throughout the album, with songs being longer than usual it's even more jarring. In general I agree, album's pretty decent and it's always nice to have more, but it's definitely not their best work.

I’ve found the last few tool albums to be very slow burning. Lateralus was like that for me. Real meh to me on the first spin. Gave it a few more spins and it grew on me. A couple more spins and it’s fully stuck in my head, and I’m hailing it to be a god damn masterpiece.

Hoping this one goes the same.

I'm waiting until midnight when it's on Spotify, but has anyone heard the album already, and want to share their thoughts?

Finally listened to the album today. I think it's really solid. A lot of people may not like it because it's a slow burner with a lot of long songs and instrumentals. It's heavy and reminds me a lot of Undertow.

The only song I don't like is the Chocolate Chip Trip which is kinda goofy. It does fit in with other intermission songs on Tool albums but it's still skippable. I'll go 8/10 on first impressions.

Maynard sounds so low energy on this. Danny really carries this album. Drumming is amazing as usual

Maynard can't sing like he used to, that's clear. I like his melodic and rhythmic voice, but he simply can't bring the energy at the same level. And that's okay, he's a lot older now.

The album itself is pretty good imo. I've only listened to it once (will be a few more times today) and I know it'll grow on me more. So far, Invincible, 7empest and Fear Inoculum are my favourite tracks.

BTW, they released the whole album on their youtube channel along with A LOT of other tracks. Blowing up pretty big.

Listened to it while working so it only had half my attention. Also, using my phone's speaker for sound so not the greatest.

That said, I find it is their weakest stuff ever. There were some good moments but the whole thing felt weak and improvised. Very disappointed

Back