Media New video of Ali Abdelaziz and Usman assaulting King Colby emerges on TMZ

Only in America can an Egyptian and a Nigerian assault a citizen on home soil and get away with it.

To be fair, any European country save Austria takes it up the ass from turd world hordes. Sad but true.

Dafuq did I just see. What is this? A bunch of 12 year olds?

Pretty much. Looks WWE'esqu with the camera man following them hunt Colby down. Lol. Surprised nobody pulled out a chair or a 2 by 4. Lmao

I think Helwani was alluding to Ali being an employee of the UFC. So they pay him to start shit between fighters.
Lol he didnt allude he straight up said it
Ali is working for the UFC

Because he's smarter than Ali and Usman combined. When the time comes, he'll beat Usman and become WW champ and that will be all that matters.

How's Werdum doing in comparison to Colby right now?

He's irrelevant and Colby is the #1 contender. That boomerang sure did a lot for Werdum's career as fucking with LWs and WWs is the last relevant thing Werdum did.

Werdum may be for all intents and purposes finished, but at this point has accomplished way more than Colby. But that's beside the point. I don't take anything at all away from Colby as a fighter, my point is that he's a douche bag.

I think Helwani was alluding to Ali being an employee of the UFC. So they pay him to start shit between fighters.

I'm skeptical of that. Abdelaziz can't be employed by the UFC and manage/represent fighters at the same time. That would be a clear conflict of interest. If you were a fighter, would you believe that your manager was trying to squeeze the best deal possible out of the UFC for you if you knew he worked for them?

lol jesus christ no wonder people can do whatever the fuck they want in america, ive seen third world dumps with better security

Absolutely despicable behaviour from this stinky terrorist rat. His majesty Colby is clearly innocent of any wrongdoing, just a good-natured Midwesterner standing in line for some crab legs while these three filthy animals are attempting to jump him with women and children around.

When will Ali ever be held accountable for his actions? He is clearly a threat to the wellbeing of innocent American citizens.

I can't stand Covington; I cringe every time I see an example of his schtick. But at least he understands the game.

Again and again it amazes me that dudes who talk about "honor" somehow feel that it is acceptable to escalate to physical action over mere words. And even more, that it is OK to team up or even bring an entire posse in an attempt to physically intimidate someone over just words. To me, that is the exact *opposite* of honor.

Return words for words. If someone attempts to put hands on you, that's when it is appropriate to hit back.

First of all, Kamaru looked like he was trying to break it up. So I see a bunch of insecure snowflakes in here trying to put it like him and Ali were trying to jump Colby which is obviously not true.

Secondly, fuck Colby...and he deserves everything he has coming to him. Talking shit at every turn and tries his best to incite violent reactions out of "fighters"...then either runs or calls the cops like a true coward that's all bark and no bite would do. He's just coward and an asshole that lives to play the victim

Find it funny that people in here defend his actions and Conor's at times then turn around in another thread and bash Jones, Woodley or Kamaru. (oh yea, I look at post history) Everyone here is just rooting for their race instead of the side of what's actually right on some tribal caveman shit.

Last edited:
I can't stand Covington; I cringe every time I see an example of his schtick. But at least he understands the game.

Again and again it amazes me that dudes who talk about "honor" somehow feel that it is acceptable to escalate to physical action over mere words. And even more, that it is OK to team up or even bring an entire posse in an attempt to physically intimidate someone over just words. To me, that is the exact *opposite* of honor.
1524012256-1-1.jpg

DcEFucKWAAAVdEK.jpg

DcEFucKWAAAVdEK.jpg
image.png

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

yeah, this is how real businessmen protect their client, what a fuckin idiot, ali should be deported

colby is toothless hillbilly from downsouth carolina trump supporter

gonna be pretty funny when Colby gets duffed by Usman and goes back to fighting Nordine Taleb on the prelims

Cant wait until Snoozeman makes Colbitch his wife inside the cage.

Back