New XFGear Rashguard review *pics*

Adino

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I just got my second rashguard from XFGear and this thing is really awesome. I designed and ordered a shorts sleeve this time. I already reviewed the long sleeve in the past, here is the long sleeve review encase you did not read it before. If you want more detailed info about there products check that thread out.

This one I did a total custom. I wanted a pretty simple design overall; but I wanted my style of fighting, "Hayastan", across my stomach kinka like a tattoo. I talked to Paul at XFGear and told him what I wanted to do and within a few days I had 5 different font styles for the design in my hand. I told him my choice and less than a week later I had my rg. The customization process was simple and I ended up getting a one off rg that I was able to design from the color of the stitching to the one off graphics. I don't know of any other company out there right now that can design and make a one off rg for individual customers like XFGear can. The product is great, the service is excellent and the options are almost unlimited.

The front with my designed graphic:
DSCN2724.jpg

DSCN2726.jpg

Here is a close up of the graphic so you can see the detail:
DSCN2727.jpg

The back with my school graphic I wanted:
DSCN2725.jpg

DSCN2731.jpg

And here the cool red stiching I requested:
DSCN2730.jpg

If you have any questions about the rg or my experience with the ordering and designing process, feel free to ask.

Aw dag, I didn't know you could get custom stitching! That is some hotness!!!!

Just to let everyone know. You can Get custom Stitch color But usually it has to be an order of 12 . For example for your fight team or school or maybe if you want a few extra. In Adinos case we actually had another order for another fight team getting red stitch and we hooked Adino up by adding his shirt in with that other group. Than we pulled his shirt that had red stitching out of the other groups order and customized it to Adino's choice. So you can get custom stitch but we need at least an order of 12 or if your lucky we might be running a custom stitch job to add you to. We went out of our way for Adino because he has done the same for us by being a return customer and has also done really good and honest reveiws of our products and we really appriciate loyal customers.

thanks
Paul
Owner - XTREME FIGHT GEAR
WWW.XFGEAR.COM

One more thing. YOU CAN GET ONE CUSTOM RASHGUARD AT A TIME. NO MINIMUM . The order of 12 is for custom color stitching. If you want the standard stitch color than you can customize graphics all you want and order only one if you choose.

thanks
Paul
Owner - XTREME FIGHT GEAR
WWW.XFGEAR.COM

Does the print stay on or peel off like most other rashguards?

Odium said:
Does the print stay on or peel off like most other rashguards?

Well I don't have alot of long term experience. With my long sleeve I have had for several months and it literally looks brand new. I have washed it atleast 10 times, I use it almost every time I train and I competed in it. If you really have questions about it email Paul (CPB) above and he can better answer questions. From what I can see the print in not going anywhere.

How much? Where can I get it. Sorry if there is a website liisted I'm hyper.

Adino is a good salesperson. I bought 1 s/s and 1 l/s because of his reviews. He should be on commission.

yelm said:
Adino is a good salesperson. I bought 1 s/s and 1 l/s because of his reviews. He should be on commission.

:icon_cry2 That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me :D Thanks yelm, I try and get the best gear tested and reviews so you guys can make better decision about what you buy. I appreciate the encouragment. Be sure and let us know how the rg's workout.

Adino, as usual you have done a great reveiw. The reveiws you have done for companies like mine( www.xfgear.com ) and other companies like Sprawl really are appreciated. Sometimes Im not sure that everyone understands how hard we try to make the most durable and inovative fightwear possible. It always is nice to see someone take the time to say a few good words about the fruits of our labor. As a martial artist and a trainer it is good to see people like yourself who really have nothing to gain in taking the time to give educated and realistic reviews to the people on this forum so they can make educated and logical purcheses that will hopefully help push them towards their martial arts goals.Once again thanks.
Paul
Owner - Xtreme Fight Gear
www.xfgear.com

Yo Fella's

Here are some of the shirts that XFgear makes for myself and Gokor. I have purchased over 500 Rashguards from XFGear and have not had 1 problem. If there good enough for Gokor and his top students around the world then there good enough for you. www.xfgear.com

Thanks,
Michael www.cryogel.tv

HugeJuge said:
Yo Fella's

Here are some of the shirts that XFgear makes for myself and Gokor. I have purchased over 500 Rashguards from XFGear and have not had 1 problem. If there good enough for Gokor and his top students around the world then there good enough for you. www.xfgear.com

Thanks,
Michael www.cryogel.tv

Good stuff! Thanks for the pics.

Hey sweet check out the new blue belt! Good stuff.

Hey - where is the custom thing on the website? I'd like to incorporate one of my own designs (I do graphic design) into a rashguard. I'd like to purchase two rashguards with the designs - how much would this run me?$$$

Thanks, review really helped - XF has cheap, quality goods it appears =)

Kyle

Back