New Zealand domination

New Zealand has better fighters than
Australia. Period.
Unless you're trying to claim the Reaper as Kiwi and you can fuck right off with that claim then NZ has zero champs, interim belts don't count for shit just ask Colby and Tony, and that will stay that way come tomorrow, whilst the Aussies could well have two champs come the end of the year. Get out.
Told ya so.

Last edited:
images

The greatest country in the world has now the greatest fighters in the world, and UFC 243 Adesanya will be the Champion and Hooker will be one step closer to a title shot.

All hail and it will prevail, God Bless New Zealand...

Adesanya is Nigerian.

stipes croation, kamaru is nigerian,

Stipe Miocic
Born August 19, 1982 (age 37)
Euclid, Ohio, U.S.
Nationality American
Height 6 ft 4 in (193 cm)[1]

Stipe Miocic was born and raised in Euclid, Ohio, on August 19, 1982

Last edited:
Well done Nigeria on beating Rob from New Zealand. African dominance>NZ. Black Power!

Nah yeah yeah nah

by far my favorite thing you guys say. Please, can you guys take "yew!" back for me so I never have to hear it again though?

New Zealand cunts are fawken orite.

Pleece Tin Sevun is my favourite show sweet as bro.

You're both amazing, beautiful countries

Australia though, bros, you're cursed with a government full of complete assclowns. We're going through some wacky times over here too, not saying we aren't, but your political situation is as infuriating as it is downright scary. I hope the populace finally just forms a giant mob and carries all those bickering dunces from the capital to the coast, before dumping them in a giant raft and floating them out to sea. The current should carry them north, avoiding NZ

Back