Media newly updated with the rules and wannanow

1949101266-e1705842278905.jpg

after rd 5

cry more TS maybe they'll overturn the result
why would I cry? does reading the rules upset you? You like to live in a fairytale world? that's cute. Enjoy your safe space. The adults can discuss it.

Also DDP is tailormade for izzy. Be funny AF watching him get starched

why would I cry? does reading the rules upset you? You like to live in a fairytale world? that's cute. Enjoy your safe space. The adults can discuss it.

Also DDP is tailormade for izzy. Be funny AF watching him get starched
As if I gaf about DDP lol... just love to see fools like you screeching!

As if I gaf about DDP lol... just love to see fools like you screeching!
you're mad about people discussing UFC on the UFC discussion page. Hilarious.

Go browse one of the hundred of threads on dagestani fighters to calm down. You're all worse than Conor McGregor nuthuggers.

obviously you post trash too cause you message to reaction ratio is garbage. You're not as intelligent as you think, homeboy.

Go browse one of the hundred of threads on dagestani fighters to calm down. You're all worse than Conor McGregor nuthuggers.

obviously you post trash too cause you message to reaction ratio is garbage. You're not as intelligent as you think, homeboy.
Lol I was on Sherdog for a decade before likes even existed. Only a fucking bitchass noob like you would give a fuck about his likes ratio anyways. Enjoy ur new account while it lasts, before you get banned for the umpteenth time for being an immature little boy.

Edit:
@jeff7b9 Et tu Brute? 😢

Yo, for a fresh account, your post to reaction score's on a next level, styll.

>2.0 K/D ratio....Mad respect, fam. You're straight up merking it in the 6ix

Lol I was on Sherdog for a decade before likes even existed. Only a fucking bitchass noob like you would give a fuck about his likes ratio anyways. Enjoy ur new account while it lasts, before you get banned for the umpteenth time for being an immature little boy.

Edit:
@jeff7b9 Et tu Brute? 😢
lmfao going after join dates is the biggest casual take ever..We all know this place is like Canada. I've been on and off this site way before 2010. try again

Back