Newsweek admits: U.S. Gov Planned False Flags to Start War With Soviet Union, JFK Documents Show

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
@mods: If you feel like this is a conspiracy theory and become triggered, at least read what Newsweek admitted in the link below before deleting.

And let this thread serve, at least, to help people distinguish between conspiracy theories and conspiracy facts.

U.S. Government Planned False Flag Attacks to Start War With Soviet Union, JFK Documents Show

The U.S. government once wanted to plan false flag attacks with Soviet aircraft to justify war with the USSR or its allies, newly declassified documents surrounding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy show....

The memo also conceded that the plan would require employing a “maximum-security area.” Otherwise, it would be “most difficult to conceal the existence of such aircraft from the prying eyes of the American press and public.”

The U.S. government planned false flag attacks with Soviet aircraft to justify intervention

great way to start a thread is taunting the mods

great way to start a thread is taunting the mods
I am sorry if that came off that way. This is a deeply serious issue and needs to be understood by anyone who cares for this country.

It is well known that the U.S. government will resort to any tactic in order to achieve their national and global objectives.

I am sorry if that came off that way. This is a deeply serious issue and needs to be understood by anyone who cares for this country.
it's definitely interesting!

That was the wrong thing to do. They should not have done that.

Interesting shit. We got much closer to doing this during the Cuba problems. I can understand the idea of mapping out things like this as contingencies, but it's clear there were efforts to influence presidents to actually do this kind of shit. Although when it was finally put into action in Vietnam, it was a clumsy clusterfuck that was easily seen through. Thankful we never did that against a nuclear power. We were unbelievably reckless.

Interesting shit. We got much closer to doing this during the Cuba problems. I can understand the idea of mapping out things like this as contingencies, but it's clear there were efforts to influence presidents to actually do this kind of shit. Although when it was finally put into action in Vietnam, it was a clumsy clusterfuck that was easily seen through. Thankful we never did that against a nuclear power. We were unbelievably reckless.

The policy is now yell loudly and carry a big stick. Teddy Roosevelt is rolling around in his grave.

The policy is now yell loudly and carry a big stick. Teddy Roosevelt is rolling around in his grave.
You won't find much love for Teddy from me, but yeah, this bluster is really irresponsible. It destroys negotiations and we get nothing in return.

Actual news in this day in age that isn't a Trump tweet. Yey!

And just goes to show, the government is corrupt. No reason to ever make it bigger!

It is well known that the U.S. government will resort to any tactic in order to achieve their national and global objectives.

As well known and proven as it is, I find it a little frustrating or unsettling when people automatically take it off the table as a possibility when it comes to "attacks" or incidents that happen...

The CIA and NSC proposed all kinds of ridiculous scenarios during the Cold War. Operation Northwoods. Obviously, the Bay of Pigs. Kennedy was being implored by his security advisors during the Missile Crisis to either carpet bomb Cuba or launch a full scale invasion.

Luckily, cooler and saner minds prevailed.

You won't find much love for Teddy from me, but yeah, this bluster is really irresponsible. It destroys negotiations and we get nothing in return.

I'm Cuban. I will definitely not idolize that clown one bit either. American government now prefers coercion instead of persuasion. If force is the only technique of state power, then is there any legitimacy except by the gun, missile, nuke? Kinda sad really and demonstrates the decrease of its moral power which used to be crucial for the U.S.

As well known and proven as it is, I find it a little frustrating or unsettling when people automatically take it off the table as a possibility when it comes to "attacks" or incidents that happen...

Most people don't know history. And the government tries hard to not foment that occupation in order to have a monopoly on critical thinking, so its not entirely nations fault.

The CIA and NSC proposed all kinds of ridiculous scenarios during the Cold War. Operation Northwoods. Obviously, the Bay of Pigs. Kennedy was being implored by his security advisors during the Missile Crisis to either carpet bomb Cuba or launch a full scale invasion.

Luckily, cooler and saner minds prevailed.

Cant help but say what about the ones they got away with like operation gladio.

Well shit, how the hell are we going to blame Clinton and Obama for this one?

And just goes to show, the government is corrupt. No reason to ever make it bigger!
The military industrial complex keeps getting bigger and bigger though doesn't it

That's the way to politicize it, truth is it's a human problem not a government problem.
I call it the one in ten rule: For every ten humans one is fucked up.

That said, as the country grows so must government. To believe that corruption and misbehavior could be eliminated is irrational.
The better approach is to put forth the best ideas to limit and manage it. Have any good ideas? My first thought is to vote against people like Trump, Christie, Moore, Conyers, Clinton and anyone else who demonstrates corruption, lies, and this type of behavior.

Our history is full of sketchy shit, specifically during the Cold War and more specifically in Central/South America. These revelations aren't terribly revealing if you study how god awful twisted our strategies for "fighting the commies" really were.
You're fine, TS. This mod is an Americanist.

That's the way to politicize it, truth is it's a human problem not a government problem.
I call it the one in ten rule: For every ten humans one is fucked up.

That said, as the country grows so must government. To believe that corruption and misbehavior could be eliminated is irrational.
The better approach is to put forth the best ideas to limit and manage it. Have any good ideas? My first thought is to vote against people like Trump, Christie, Moore, Conyers, Clinton and anyone else who demonstrates corruption, lies, and this type of behavior.
The first thing that has to happen is that everybody has to stop demonizing the other side, on most issues most people aren't that far apart

Back