Newtown CT Requesting Trump Severe Ties w. Alex Jones

I like Alex but he gets on with a lot of bullshit and denying 9/11 and the Sandy Hook massacre is fucking retarded.

We know 9/11 was not a surprise to Bush admin. Different question what have they done in advance.

I looked into Sandy Hook- nothing conclusive, not implausible but probably improbable it was a conspiracy. But still plausible- the funerals were so private that nobody was able to get anything to confirm the deaths, that was odd. It does seem over 200 players would need to be involved which seems to massive to pull off.

We know 9/11 was not a surprise to Bush admin. Different question what have they done in advance.

Yeah, I think the most you can argue against Bush is negligence. A bunch of pissed off Muslims attacked us, not the government.

You couldn't demolish an egg salad sandwich
Don't worry man. You can spend the rest of your life weaseling out of sticky situations by just making screeching noises and calling everyone misogynists until they back off. It will be empty and you won't like yourself, but nobody can take it away from you.

Rip skater is not a good person at all. I don't know how anyone thinks he's a good person

When you try to explain facts to a liberal & their argument consists of ...
C32ZzKHVUAERB8l.jpg

Last edited:
Don't worry man. You can spend the rest of your life weaseling out of sticky situations by just making screeching noises and calling everyone misogynists until they back off. It will be empty and you won't like yourself, but nobody can take it away from you.

Lulz

Can't speak for everyone or every situation...but sandy hook in particular- It's such a disgusting thing because it is current and these people are living with the fact their children were gunned down at school. Then someone randomly calls them liars and accuses them of being part of a govt conspiracy. Just consider the most tragic thing you can have happen to you and then, while the pain is still fresh, crazy people from far away start to harass you about the very tragedy that has just befallen you.

So what would you suggest someone do if they truly and honestly believe it was a hoax? Should they be silenced? Are they bad people simply for reaching this conclusion?

So what would you suggest someone do if they truly and honestly believe it was a hoax? Should they be silenced? Are they bad people simply for reaching this conclusion?

That's a long answer because there are a lot of moving parts, but in general- They aren't bad people because they come to that conclusion. They may just not be critical thinkers or they are unaware of their own abilities/limitations, and depending on how they act after that decision they may make bad choices (ie. harassing the families of the victims)

My suggestion is this- Look at yourself and evaluate the way you think, and whether the confidence you have in your conclusions is justified. Are you trained in drawing conclusions from information? Have you had a lot of success in past? Honestly and objectively review previous situations in which you've felt you've solved something based on clues and see how often you've been proven right/wrong, how many times its been inconclusive, and identify if you have a behaviour pattern of "moving the goal posts" to attempt to redefine problems when your solutions don't match reality.

After that, I would say examine how you act based on these conclusions you reach. As a part of this self reflection, I would also recommend a thorough study of the differences between, as I term them, circumstantial evidence/evidence/proof. If you are making brash moves like accusing people of things, it should be based on proof. Without proof, at least a large quantity of evidence should be available. If you're conclusions are based mainly on circumstantial evidence, I would suggest that keeping your conclusions to yourself is the most prudent course.

It all comes down to critical thinking and open mindedness. This doesn't simply mean being open to possibilities an coming up with your own theories about things, but it means scrutinizing these possibilities and theories and not committing to them unless they objectively stand up under that scrutiny.

Two words... Gene Rosen
Leave the man alone ffs. Dip shits like you have turned things from the man should be paraded up and down the streets as a hero to making his life miserable.

So basically, because Alex Jones supported Trump, then obviously Trump must believe all of Alex Jones's conspiracy theories, and therefore must either alienate all of Jones's fans, or else be labeled a Sandy Hook denier.

This is awfully similar to the idea that since David Duke supported Donald Trump, then obviously Trump must be a KKK member, must disavow David Duke for the 50th time---too slow, he's a racist.

Effective strategy, I suppose, but a disingenuous one.

Yeah, I think the most you can argue against Bush is negligence. A bunch of pissed off Muslims attacked us, not the government.

Just negligence? Man, you got a hardon for the government. You're literally nothing but an ant to an NWO guys/or the Bohemian Grove group, don't be so naive. Probably less than an ant, more like a dust mite.

Basically, Cheney admits he did order 93 shootdown, but the media and his admin spinned it as an "act of heroism" to boost the morale. Give.Me. A break.

Sandy Hook deniers are scum bag pieces of shit.

I think it was a huge cover up.

I don't think a 150 lb mentally ill autistic kid could carry all that ammo and firepower, bust into the school and have a kill rate like he did because he shot with his mom every month.
What do you think actually happened?

I don't know, but I think our govt has lied to us about the details of Sandy Hook.

The whole thing?

Certain part?

Do you think anyone actually died?

Do you think the government is protecting the actual killer(s)?

If it was all corrupt government that lied in the past, will this goverment be transparent and reveal the truth to you the American people because you deserve it?

In before Trump tweets that the horrors of Sandy Hook were overrated.

And I was trying to imagine what Trump's visit with the parents of Seal casualty William Owens was like...

"I've hooked balls into the sand trap. So I understand your pain. Big league."
I thought he would only like soldiers who don't get killed

Back