NFL: Conference Championship Parlays 1.30 3pm ET

Knew @lsa would hop back in when the topic came up. Colonoscopy is a hobby of his

Colonoscopy is from the devil.
The prep... was worse than the actual butt camera.
Thick like oil and tasted like rotten sea water.
giphy.gif

Colonoscopy is from the devil.
The prep... was worse than the actual butt camera.
Thick like oil and tasted like rotten sea water.

Prune juice and bran muffins. All day every day. lol

No, my pure garbage high-carb and fried diet, supplemented with steaks, seafood and sticks of butter keeps me completely regular, luckily.

I did get a colonoscopy a few months back. Do not recommend. The "prep"...
<{1-17}>
oh well then it sounds like I'm dieting correctly too.

My mom told me she took the medicine beforehand and puked everywhere. She was nice enough to leave out any of the other deetz.

Probably just going to ignore it all until things go irreparably south.

Reactions: lsa
I'm taking the underdogs. You guys can have that Rams and Chiefs parlay.... I need the Rams to win so I break even off the Packers laying another postseason egg. I'm doing a small hedge on the Niners but I don't want it to hit....
I knew it was all either on purpose or I imagined the guy in your AV sneakin' out his vape pen, gettin' <EdgyBrah> and not remember which one he already bet on and how much, lol.

I knew it was all either on purpose or I imagined the guy in your AV sneakin' out his vape pen, gettin' <EdgyBrah> and not remember which one he already bet on and how much, lol.

I just finished working out, about to jump in the shower. I'm gonna start vaping in about 30 minutes or so. I get worried I'm gonna get all these crazy betting ideas, and wanna lay even more bets. I think I'm good but we all know what happens after that 4th or 5th hit....

<{ohyeah}>

Back