NFL Discussion: Big Gape

Better white guy?

• McCaffrey

• Thielen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RB usually peak at 24 fam, it's why I am scared for Jordan Howard next season.
Youre exaggerating, badly.
Agreed with age, but we are talking about RBs- I think they have the shortest career lifespan of any position. Bell is going to save a year of wear and tear on his body by sitting out (save the money jokes, peanut gallery)

Having said that, he has amassed 1512 touches through 62 games in his career. Thats roughly 24.4 touches per game. That is a lot.

He is a workhorse-type back and has an incredible skillset; I just dont think teams are going to be offering him more than a 4 year deal.
Meh. Bell isnt small and doesnt play a style that is as costly with age. There is literally zero to suggest he is at or near a fall off (other than maybe what he can produce in a different offense).

Lol that would be interesting since his brother plays for the Chargers. Has there ever been a time where brothers played for divisional rivals?
Not quite, but the Barber brothers played against each other when the Bucs played the Giants. I remember wondering if Ronde would tackle his brother. He did.

Still think it was a mistake to turn down this + sit out the year. 14.6 million is a big chunk he will never make back

Agreed with age, but we are talking about RBs- I think they have the shortest career lifespan of any position. Bell is going to save a year of wear and tear on his body by sitting out (save the money jokes, peanut gallery)

Having said that, he has amassed 1512 touches through 62 games in his career. Thats roughly 24.4 touches per game. That is a lot.

He is a workhorse-type back and has an incredible skillset; I just dont think teams are going to be offering him more than a 4 year deal.

Not to mention, he does have a bit of an injury history

Still think it was a mistake to turn down this + sit out the year. 14.6 million is a big chunk he will never make back

Hes rarely accurate so Ill take that with a grain of salt. If its true, Id say thats a good deal. 45 mil is the same guarantee that can Gurley got.

Which team will embarrass themselves more on National television tonight?

So they barely offered him more than the franchise this year and possible franchise next year. Doubt this is even true since the Steelers leaked this shit out.

Hes rarely accurate so Ill take that with a grain of salt. If its true, Id say thats a good deal. 45 mil is the same guarantee that can Gurley got.
But Gurley got that with two years still left on his current deal.

So they barely offered him more than the franchise this year and possible franchise next year. Doubt this is even true since the Steelers leaked this shit out.
It makes sense to reject deal if you play on the tag lol

He’s asking for money above the RB market. I can ask to be paid like a surgeon. Wonder how well that’ll work out for me.

Last edited:
Bell should’ve reported to the team just so he could kneel for the anthem. That’s why more players need to kneel for the anthem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back