NFL Discussion: Divisional Round

Pick um

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bills always shit their pants just like the Packers, including kicker drama this year.

Can't get completely mad at special teams. Allen through a couple of bonehead throws and missed open men, and Diggs dropped a pretty big deep ball pass earlier
He's shown nerves on the last drive for sure. Lucky he didn't lose the fumble and didn't get picked off, also missed Diggs at the end.

Allen really fucked them by not taking that easy pass over the middle on 3rd down. Lost the game for them right there.
Crazy i thought it was the kicker who fucking shanked it and the dipshit alcoholic irishman who looks like he spits on his kids that touted him out

Bills blew it again. Chiefs repeat LOOMS

Crazy i thought it was the kicker who fucking shanked it and the dipshit alcoholic irishman who looks he spits on his kids that touted him out
You can't leave the game up to those pussy ass kickers, they'll shit the bed every time

Can't believe how my 10 dollar pick for the Ravens at 20-1 odds to win the super bowl before the season is looking right now. Everyone thought I was crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back