• No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
Rashee Rice (2023)
Skyy Moore (2022)
Cornell Powell (2021)
Mecole Hartman (2019)
Tremon Smith (2018)

These are the WR's that Veach has drafted for all the "Chiefs stole Worthy from the Bills" people.

To be fair, Worthy is the only 1st rd prospect out of those that were drafted. They missed on Mecole Hardman and Skyy Moore for sure, but Powell and Smith were like 5th/6th rd picks…those are lottery tickets at WR.

To be fair, Worthy is the only 1st rd prospect out of those that were drafted. They missed on Mecole Hardman and Skyy Moore for sure, but Powell and Smith were like 5th/6th rd picks…those are lottery tickets at WR.
Worthy was not a first round prospect

He was below Wilson and Mitchel on a ton of boards.

The first round grades were the top 3 WR's and Brian Thomas Jr. Mitchel, Pearsall and the others were just good WR's who may be taken in the first. There was only like 18 first round graded players.

So who's Drafting Mahomo From Wish ? (Spencer Rattface )

He was below Wilson and Mitchel on a ton of boards.

The first round grades were the top 3 WR's and Brian Thomas Jr. Mitchel, Pearsall and the others were just good WR's who may be taken in the first. There was only like 18 first round graded players.

There are like 6-7 WRs taken in the first round of every draft. And this is considered a deep WR draft class.

Use whatever metric you want to justify your shit takes. You’re not tethered to reality most of the time.

@Croaker apparently the bills are linked to coleman at 33. you've been saying this for a while. thoughts?

There are like 6-7 WRs taken in the first round of every draft. And this is considered a deep WR draft class.

Use whatever metric you want to justify your shit takes. You’re not tethered to reality most of the time.
That doesn't mean they have first round grades

Before you tell someone they have a shit take you should learn how the process actually works.

Edit: To make this super simple for you I'll make it a positional comparison

If Nabers, Odunze, and Worthy are available to the Chiefs, are they taking Worthy over either of them?

Answer: Fuck no

Last edited:
That doesn't mean they have first round grades

You’re moving the goal posts. Yes, teams only have a certain amount of 1st rd grades they have on players. If a player is mocked to a team by multiple media outlets in the 1st rd then gets drafted by a team in the 1st rd, what would you call that player?

I don’t know if the Chiefs had a 1st rd grade on him or not, but his skill set matches well with their offense and multiple mocks had Worthy going in the 20s before the Chiefs picked. I legitimately don’t even know the point you’re trying to make is.

To be more clear, I don’t think Xavier Worthy is some can’t-miss guy. But he probably deserved to be drafted in the late 1st-early second rd. Besides his insane combine numbers, he also actually produced on the field all three years he was at Texas.

You’re moving the goal posts. Yes, teams only have a certain amount of 1st rd grades they have on players. If a player is mocked to a team by multiple media outlets in the 1st rd then gets drafted by a team in the 1st rd, what would you call that player?

I don’t know if the Chiefs had a 1st rd grade on him or not, but his skill set matches well with their offense and multiple mocks had Worthy going in the 20s before the Chiefs picked. I legitimately don’t even know the point you’re trying to make is.

To be more clear, I don’t think Xavier Worthy is some can’t-miss guy. But he probably deserved to be drafted in the late 1st-early second rd. Besides his insane combine numbers, he also actually produced on the field all three years he was at Texas.
No im not, you just dont know how the system works.

Mocked to go in the first round does mean first round grades. Fuck, you don't get it do you? It's not any more simple than that.

Btw, I don't think Worthy is a bust, or cant miss. I think he's a good slot receiver. Do slot receivers ever receive first round grades? (they don't)

This is a good guideline (not what I've seen but relatively close)

https://landryfootball.com/college-draft-grading-scale/

Every organization has a grading system that they use similar to the one here. In fact several of the teams that I consult for use this exact system that I have used for over 20 years with a few adjustments along the way.

Each player is evaluated in every category according to critical factors and position specifics as well as overall critical factors. So each player not only receives a verbal evaluation into each category of his position but that category has a numerical grade put into each category, using the following scale.

7.4 – 7.0 = Superstar Ability

7.4 = 1st Pick Value

7.0 = Definite Top 5 Pick

6.9 – 6.5 = Immediate Starter

6.9 = Early 1st Round

6.5 = Mid to Late 1st Round Value

6.4 – 6.0 = Potential Starter

6.4 = Early 2nd Round Value

6.0 = Mid to Late 2nd Round Value

5.9 – 5.5 = Has a chance to make and Contribute

5.9 = 3rd Round Value

5.5 = 4th Round Value

5.4 – 5.0 = Potential back up Contributor and Roster Player

5.4 = 5th to 6th Round Value

5.0 = 7th Round to Priority Free Agent Value

4.9 – 4.5 = Worth a Camp tryout

4.9 = Priority Free agent

4.5 = Camp Body

SUPPLEMENTAL LETTERED GRADING SYSTEM & TAGS​

B = BULK Player who lacks ideal bulk for the position.

C= CHARACTER
Player with Character problems

F= FRAME Player who lacks the Frame to get bigger

H= HEIGHT Height deficient player for his position

I= INTELLIGENCE Player who lacks the Intelligence to play his position in league.

M= MEDICAL Player who has an injury or durability issue for his position.

O= OVERACHIEVER A player who grades out higher than his measurables,

P= PROJECTION A player projected to play another position in NFL than College

S= SPEED A player that is speed deficient for his position for NFL.

T= TIGHT A player who is tight and has flexibility issues that affect his play.

U= UNDERACHIEVER A player who grades out lower than his measurables

On here, worthy would be a 6.4 or 6.5 on the Chiefs board. Notice, there is a difference between immediate starters and value. There are needs in which a team drafts to address, but just because they are starting doesn't mean they'd be graded say, mid level at their starting position in the NFL. That's why coaching grades are different than scouting grades which are different from media grades (what you read).

Edit: Here's Belichick going over Yates board

As you can see, on Yates board Worthy is in the 3rd tier of WR's in this draft, which means its not a first round grade. The first round grades are the top of each list before the break. There is less than 20 first round grades.

Last edited:
The Cowboys season after Day 1 :(

dak-prescott.gif

bUt ThEy DiDnT nEeD a Te!!!

Bowers is a beast but did we really need him? Mayer is a stud but the Raiders were such a shit show last year we didn’t really get to see it. Between McFuckfaces play calling and then AOC getting thrown into the fire with a pathetic offensive coordinator it’s hard to judge anyone on the offense.

I was pissed off at first but now I’m just glad they didn’t reach for someone at 13

Bowers is a beast but did we really need him? Mayer is a stud but the Raiders were such a shit show last year we didn’t really get to see it. Between McFuckfaces play calling and then AOC getting thrown into the fire with a pathetic offensive coordinator it’s hard to judge anyone on the offense.

I was pissed off at first but now I’m just glad they didn’t reach for someone at 13
Raiders have no oline....won't even have a chance to get him the ball

Back