Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
A year of development under Rodgers does wonders. Plus, in all of Love's good games the run game was working. That shit rarely occurred under Rodgers.
Yeah, that's all true and I mentioned the problems in the original post as well, Rodgers still didn't play within the scheme and his audibles resulted in EVEN MORE pass plays with the rookie receivers. Point is, he changes plays, he does it all the time, he'd do it if Andy Reid was his playcaller, it doesn't matter.

Jets are either going to completely implode or have a great year, I feel like it's impossible for them to have anything in between. Going to be fun to follow, unless Aaron gets injured again.

Jesus, Lions just can't handle prosperity. They have basically next year to win it before it all comes crashing down. I like Goff. He is a good qb. He is not the second best qb in the league worthy of over 50 million a year. They can't pay everybody and this means they won't pay many at all. He needed to be signed at 30 million tops. 3 years from now, back in the cellar
Hardly. All depends how its structured. Could be a 4 year funny money deal thats a actually only 1-2 years locked in. They have a ton of elite young talents at multiple positions, and just got the number 1 corner in the draft.

If the Bucs, Eagles, Rams, Chiefs, Niners etc havent shown you teams can pay whoever they want then nothing will.

Hardly. All depends how its structured. Could be a 4 year funny money deal thats a actually only 1-2 years locked in. They have a ton of elite young talents at multiple positions, and just got the number 1 corner in the draft.

If the Bucs, Eagles, Rams, Chiefs, Niners etc havent shown you teams can pay whoever they want then nothing will.
I am by no means a cap expert and I hope you are right. I just know that like 171 million is guaranteed and not sure how you can play with that too much with just a 4 year contract. I also know that he is not the 2nd best qb in the league as he will be paid. i do realize that every new signing brings a new record at that position, but it is ludicrous that he is at the top of the market. I see what dak getting similar money has done to prevent the cowboys from doing a lot (though i know that the cap will increase).

I am by no means a cap expert and I hope you are right. I just know that like 171 million is guaranteed and not sure how you can play with that too much with just a 4 year contract. I also know that he is not the 2nd best qb in the league as he will be paid. i do realize that every new signing brings a new record at that position, but it is ludicrous that he is at the top of the market. I see what dak getting similar money has done to prevent the cowboys from doing a lot (though i know that the cap will increase).
If an owner is willing to pay the money up front, or largely up front, it makes the cap easier to navigate. Most owners dont want to pay big $ up front because of the risk of getting little/no return for injuries, bad performance etc.

They also have my mans Hooker sitting behind him and Im positive they have their eyes on him taking over at some point. The Lions are in a fantastic spot right now. They are absolutely stacked top to bottom.

Rodgers gets slaughtered by SF, yet again, to open MNF this year lmao. Straight to IR.

He's gonna be running for his life if that line ain't fixed. Schedule makers did the man dirty, lol.

Hes done nothing to prove it thus far.
He's also on a much worse team with a much worse coaching staff.

Goff has ups and downs with the Lions, and last year he answered for most of his mistakes. If we're evaluating skills, Lawrence is easily better than Goff.

Yeah, that's all true and I mentioned the problems in the original post as well, Rodgers still didn't play within the scheme and his audibles resulted in EVEN MORE pass plays with the rookie receivers. Point is, he changes plays, he does it all the time, he'd do it if Andy Reid was his playcaller, it doesn't matter.

Jets are either going to completely implode or have a great year, I feel like it's impossible for them to have anything in between. Going to be fun to follow, unless Aaron gets injured again.
They ran the same offense, how the hell did he not run within the scheme? He should change the plays if its not a good look. Every good QB does that. Whether its change protections or hot routes etc. Every offense has it, it's within the scheme. Thats why you implement them. Even GOAT Levis did it last year in his first game.

The Jets will be fine as long as Rodgers his healthy. That defense is sick, and their receivers are good to go with a strong backfield. Their offensive line should be better too.

He's also on a much worse team with a much worse coaching staff.

Goff has ups and downs with the Lions, and last year he answered for most of his mistakes. If we're evaluating skills, Lawrence is easily better than Goff.
Sunshine has had some pretty good skill pos players. He is a turnover machine and has been wildly disappointing considering he was billed a cant miss prospect.

Team, coaches, whatever, the dude has underperformed big time.

Sunshine has had some pretty good skill pos players. He is a turnover machine and has been wildly disappointing considering he was billed a cant miss prospect.

Team, coaches, whatever, the dude has underperformed big time.
Trevor Lawrence blasted your Chargers pretty good

We're gonna pretend that first season didnt happen

Trevor is good, but he hasn’t looked “generational” as he was touted as.

James Jones cooked the nepo baby.

The people reacting in the video need to stfu so I can hear what the hell he's saying. Fucking tiktok making it a thing for irrelevant people to inject themselves into everything.

lol wasn’t JaJustin supposedly some goat locker room guy. Can’t believe some bears fans wanted to continue with this can instead of taking JaCaleb.

How does anyone not get along with St. Nick unless you're Tom Brady?

Back