NFL Discussion: Fitzmagic was an Illusion

Does Rapeis get his job back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And LOL at Peters trying to tackle on that 2 pt conversion. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Did the Rams have some folks jump on the bandwagon? Stadium looks pretty full.

And LOL at Peters trying to tackle on that 2 pt conversion. HAHAHAHAHAHA
I respect the hell out of that mans ball hawking skills but he is such a fucking pussy when it comes to contact.

The Rams have so many weapons .

Goff spreads the ball around.

Goff deserves some more respect geez. System only takes you so far

Rofl @ the Skins not paying Cousins. That shit is on par with Gruden’s dumb ass, if not worse.
Lets see how Alex Smith plays this season. It's not close to trading Mack.

I respect the hell out of that mans ball hawking skills but he is such a fucking pussy when it comes to contact.

It is weird to see him play for another team. Yes, he is still a plus defender, one of the best ballhawks ever- even this early in his career- but now looking at it more objectively I see his faults more objectively

Lets see how Alex Smith plays this season. It's not close to trading Mack.
Yes it is. The Raiders at least got some picks for it. What did the Skins get? Only position harder to find than a dominant pass rusher is a franchise QB.

Ive long been an advocate for Alex Smith but hes not close to Captain Kirk.

Rofl @ the Skins not paying Cousins. That shit is on par with Gruden’s dumb ass, if not worse.

Count me in that group for not starting Cousins tonight...or Kupp. But at least I started Diggs!

It is weird to see him play for another team. Yes, he is still a plus defender, one of the best ballhawks ever- even this early in his career- but now looking at it more objectively I see his faults more objectively
Peters along side a nasty, thumping safety or LB is ideal. He literally is irrelevant once the ball is caught.

Little Prime Time in his game.

Yes it is. The Raiders at least got some picks for it. What did the Skins get? Only position harder to find than a dominant pass rusher is a franchise QB.

Ive long been an advocate for Alex Smith but hes not close to Captain Kirk.
Redskins got the opportunity to pay Smith a shit ton of money, but still a little less than they would have paid Kurt. I will agree that the Cousins situation was idiocy of the highest order stretched over multiple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back