NFL Discussion: Frauds

Another QB down

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He also just tied Allen for the most turnovers in the league. Doubt any of the talking heads will bring his up like they did for Allen. This is why we stand.

I thought he hit that mark last night. Despite winning this dude doesn't produce enough without his teammates blasting him in the ass to be that big of a turnover merchant.

I will kiss Mike McCarthy on his big fat mouth if Dallas wins against Miami this weekend. In the French style.

Let James Cook.

If Dorsey was still the OC he would have called a bunch of other dumb shit instead of what was working. Glad he's gone.

lmao @ anyone who thought he would play this year. dude is just an attention whore.

Rodgers thought he might be able to play in playoff games but I guess the Jets are eliminated so there won't be any playoff games. Not really any reason for Rodgers to risk another injury. There also isn't any reason not to activate him off of injured reserve as this is the last day to activate a player and they might not have anyone else to activate. He can practice without putting any stress on anything.

lmao @ anyone who thought he would play this year. dude is just an attention whore.

No fucking shit
Dude found a way to constantly make headlines and make the season all about himself despite suffering a season ending injury in week 1. It's actually pretty impressive. What's sad is how many retards believed him, probably including people in the Jets front office. <45>

Dude found a way to constantly make headlines and make the season all about himself despite suffering a season ending injury in week 1. It's actually pretty impressive. What's sad is how many retards believed him, probably including people in the Jets front office. <45>
I’m sure he’ll come out saying how this was all some thought experiment about how media narratives can be manipulated or some bullshit.

I’m sure he’ll come out saying how this was all some thought experiment about how media narratives can be manipulated or some bullshit.
I think that he will maintain that he would have totally played if the Jets just had a better record, even though him playing and the Jets having a good record was never realistic.

Y'all should go get another jab to ease your fears about Rodgers doing something nobody else ever has IMO

Rodgers-23 is the most dangerous mind virus we've seen.
I’ve seen every player who tore their Achilles miss the season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back