NFL Discussion: Happy New Year

Whats happy about New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of you watch the Falcons so STFU. He absolutely deserved to be fired. His play calling was shit. Yes he had bad QB play but the doesn’t excuse inability to put a drive together. It’s like he called random plays nothing that built upon each other. And his 3rd down play calling he should be fired for that alone. 3 years of top 10 pick and still no QB fuck em.

Every game was a slog to get thru and I watch every one of them. Thank God for alcohol or I would have died from boredom.
I think his failure can be summed in 4 words:

Lost to the Canthers

None of you watch the Falcons so STFU. He absolutely deserved to be fired. His play calling was shit. Yes he had bad QB play but the doesn’t excuse inability to put a drive together. It’s like he called random plays nothing that built upon each other. And his 3rd down play calling he should be fired for that alone. 3 years of top 10 pick and still no QB fuck em.

Every game was a slog to get thru and I watch every one of them. Thank God for alcohol or I would have died from boredom.
You know its hard to put a drive together when you have a QB who should be in special ed classes for football 101

I, for one, am sad the falcons and panthers fired their coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.