NFL Discussion: KC Woman Beaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Redskins are eagerly waiting for Hunt to be released.

Hill and Hunt the deadliest duo to women since Trish and Lita

Got 1k on Deontay.

Feel like a dick but the pure absurdity of that soccer kick to a downed opponent cracked me up. Like seriously who the fuck does that

Thread title a play on “He Man Woman Haters?”

Cause if so, there’s literally zero chance PUO came up with that.

Got 1k on Deontay.
If he doesn't win I doubt he gets another real shot at the top given 34 is considered the unofficial peak age for HWs.

Hunt is lucky, if the chick was wearing an American flag shirt he would have been banned from the league

Hunt is lucky, if the chick was wearing an American flag shirt he would have been banned from the league
Im sure she deserved it just like Fosters old lady. Right?

Foster is a case of where there's that much smoke there has to be a fucking fire someplace but if this lady you claim has alleged shit against you falsely once before... WHY IS ARE YOU STILL NEAR HER?! Her pussy can't be THAT good.

I've never said anything close to that. Just like to tell you to chill when you go on a triggered rant

If he doesn't win I doubt he gets another real shot at the top given 34 is considered the unofficial peak age for HWs.

He's got it. I mean that on this board.

He's got it. I mean that on this board.
I like Fury even though he beat the shit out of my boy Wladimir but am cheering for Wilder in this one. Be nice to have the unified HW champ be an American again.

C'mon. Someone made me a 1k bet

He's human trash
I hope for his good he is just as dumb as he sounds + in a toxic relationship with a crazy lady + a product of the very worse upbringing vs really beating the shit out of a chick. All the evidence pointed the other way in his initial charge. No helping him now, pretty sure he will waste his talents.

I hope for his good he is just as dumb as he sounds + in a toxic relationship with a crazy lady + a product of the very worse upbringing vs really beating the shit out of a chick. All the evidence pointed the other way in his initial charge. No helping him now, pretty sure he will waste his talents.
People like that don't deserve their talents.

People like Ray Rice don't deserve the talents he had

Professional athletes that beat the shit out of their wives, gfs, and kids don't deserve their talents and the millions they get because of those talents.

Fuck them

Fuck. Them.

Yeah, sounds like a party gone wrong. I'm pretty sure he wasn't in a relationship with that chick. He'll probably only get six games and no more since this technically doesn't fall under the "domestic abuse" category. Interesting how everyone knew about this back when it happened.. now that the vid is out.. it's suspension worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back