Locked NFL Discussion: Merry Christmas you cans

All I want for Christmas

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a game this became in 2nd half

Brutal loss for Broncos. Kicker drilled that shit after 2 HORRIFIC misses this game. One absolute CLANK too.

16pt comeback. 2 2pt conversions. Had a chance to win it even....

That fumble by special teams fucked Denver. They win this game in a simulation 8/10 times.

Imagine you have to fight traffic on Xmas eve in frigid temps after your team eats shit like that.
Merry Fuckmas, Broncans. Lol

What a game this became in 2nd half

Brutal loss for Broncos. Kicker drilled that shit after 2 HORRIFIC misses this game. One absolute CLANK too.

16pt comeback. 2 2pt conversions. Had a chance to win it even....

That fumble by special teams fucked Denver. They win this game in a simulation 8/10 times.
In all simulations you can kiss my ass 10 times out of 10

The worst part about all of this is that I actually gave a shit about the Browns and Texans earlier today thinking it would matter to Denver's playoff chances.

They beat KC and were playing consequential games until Christmas so this was a good season for Denver. Maybe it's best that the playoff hopes were crushed tonight instead of the next two weeks against division rivals.
I stand by this and am happy with the fucking stupid season Denver had. Even if they somehow made the yoffs they were gonna get smoked. Hope they focus all of their efforts on beating the Raiders to end the season on a good note now. Rustle seems fucked and Payton is the coach as long as he stays interested in the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back