NFL Discussion: Merry Christmas you cans

All I want for Christmas

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Mahomo didn't snub Farva like that bitch Jalen did to Horse cock Lock.

Fuck Siriani.

Hire Antonio Pierce for the permanent job. Draft Daniels.

Eat a bag of dicks Chiefs and Refs.

AP had better be the HC next year. I wanted PG gone awhile back but he has this D ballin. My biggest fear is Mark fucks it all up and goes after Harbaugh and it’s an entire new staff and the D regresses.
Make AP the HC, give PG a pay raise and go get a real OC cause Bo fucking sucks. Oh and mortgage the future to move in the draft to get one of the top QBs.

Merry Xmas and eat shit chief fans

AP had better be the HC next year. I wanted PG gone awhile back but he has this D ballin. My biggest fear is Mark fucks it all up and goes after Harbaugh and it’s an entire new staff and the D regresses.
Make AP the HC, give PG a pay raise and go get a real OC cause Bo fucking sucks. Oh and mortgage the future to move in the draft to get one of the top QBs.

Congrats, your team might make the playoffs if the D keeps playing like that.

Merry Christmas and fuck yourself Gayders fan.

Bills can clinch a playoff spot next week with a win vs the pats and a jags and Steelers losses.

Pierce just won his audition, per the team. Kelly likely stays as GM also.

The players fucking love this dude and absolutely play their hearts out for him. Ive wanted Harbaugh since SF fired him, but give me Pierce and a new exciting OC.

Almost every team the bills needed to lose lost this weekend except the dolphcans. Hopefully they lose next week.

That man screams std with all the shitty tats he has. I saw better tats done by the inmates when I was a corrections officer.
giphy.gif

Pierce just won his audition, per the team. Kelly likely stays as GM also.

The players fucking love this dude and absolutely play their hearts out for him. Ive wanted Harbaugh since SF fired him, but give me Pierce and a new exciting OC.

Need a Qb next year, AOC isn’t it as much as I was hoping he would show something but he hasn’t.
Package Adam’s with some picks to move up in the draft. I’d be good with Mayer, Meyers and Tucker. Also I do not want to see Jacobs take another snap as a Raider. The can find a guy in the draft to run straight into the pile for a 2 yard gain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back