• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this Bush League BS.... Fox didn't even have a turkey for the game MVP

I’m like 4 beers deep now. Getting crunk looms
#Cowboys

DO IT!!!!

giphy.gif

Detroit passed on 3 FG attempts on unlikely 4th conversions. Dan Campbell continues to show that even troglodytes can make it in the coaching business.

He has been going for it on fourth down many times and making it. I think he did it several times against the Packers in the last 3 games. It might be what has gotten the Lions to where they are.

All these cans going for it on 4th cuz of analshitics are morons. Eventually taking the points, field position and a slightly more conservative or calculated approach will make its way back. Baseball was ahead of the curve with analytics and this past year we had the Cangers and dbags in the World Series, a couple of teams that toned it back to the basics a little bit. Beating the highly analshytic teams in the process.

All these cans going for it on 4th cuz of analshitics are morons. Eventually taking the points, field position and a slightly more conservative or calculated approach will make its way back. Baseball was ahead of the curve with analytics and this past year we had the Cangers and dbags in the World Series, a couple of teams that toned it back to the basics a little bit. Beating the highly analshytic teams in the process.
Lions have the most 4th down conversions in the NFL this year, it just burned them today. Eagles are another team near the top, weird take.

Lions have the most 4th down conversions in the NFL this year, it just burned them today. Eagles are another team near the top, weird take.

It burned them cuz they used them in a game where Goff was canning it up and they were long conversions. It works for the pheagles cuz it’s usually on 4th and inches and JaJalen is unstoppable when he has big dudes plowing his ass. There needs to be more context in the decisions to go for it on 4th, half the calls today for the lions were just reckless yolo ball.

“Weird take” to say this was stupid as fuck.

Lmao

It burned them cuz they used them in a game where Goff was canning it up and they were long conversions. It works for the pheagles cuz it’s usually on 4th and inches and JaJalen is unstoppable when he has big dudes plowing his ass. There needs to be more context in the decisions to go for it on 4th, half the calls today for the lions were just reckless yolo ball.
I'm not saying go for every 4th down. I'm saying it's what they have done all year and it has them leading a division they haven't won in forever. Was that your first Lions game? They have converted a silly amount of fake punts under DC as well. Shit they ran a fake punt from their own 17 yard line vs the Chiefs that helped them win that game.

What is this Bush League BS.... Fox didn't even have a turkey for the game MVP
The time they used to spend showing the turkey they can give to shitty Christmas ads.

CBS really promoting the Super Bowl Contender Commanders

I'm not saying go for every 4th down. I'm saying it's what they have done all year and it has them leading a division they haven't won in forever. Was that your first Lions game? They have converted a silly amount of fake punts under DC as well. Shit they ran a fake punt from their own 17 yard line vs the Chiefs that helped them win that game.

Their division sucks ass and they’re the best team in the division so they should be winning it regardless. The chefs game was a game where you can take way more risks cuz they’re objectively a better team and you’re on the road. The fudge pack are a bunch of cans that you should expect your team to beat over the course of the game. I’m not saying you should never go for it on 4th down but you should be smarter about it. The lions have a 54% conversion on 4th down so it’s not like the odds are heavily in their favor, especially on 5 yard + attempts against a defense that’s been blasting you in the ass so far.

John deserved better, he really made the NFL less depressing to watch. It's a corporate hellhole now.

Their division sucks ass and they’re the best team in the division so they should be winning it regardless. The chefs game was a game where you can take way more risks cuz they’re objectively a better team and you’re on the road. The fudge pack are a bunch of cans that you should expect your team to beat over the course of the game. I’m not saying you should never go for it on 4th down but you should be smarter about it. The lions have a 54% conversion on 4th down so it’s not like the odds are heavily in their favor, especially on 5 yard + attempts against a defense that’s been blasting you in the ass so far.
It took them a 4th and 5 rush to beat the shitty Chargers.. I agree with time/place for attempts, but most of the teams doing well on 4th downs are gaining an advantage.

It took them a 4th and 5 rush to beat the shitty Chargers.. I agree with time/place for attempts, but most of the teams doing well on 4th downs are gaining an advantage.

They also put up 500+ yards and 40+ points against the chargers so it’s not like getting those yards was some daunting task lmao

Won’t be surprised if the commandos win this game, I don’t expect them to but prime time division games are usually close. Plus goatienmy can’t be underestimated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back