NFL Discussion: The Ship

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this game doesn’t ruin Mahomes like a lose in the SB ruined Cam.

Probably the most bizarre football season ever

The real winners of this game are the Chief's starting OTs. Just show the tape of this game and ask for a blank check. This one wasn't on Mahomes at all

Brady can play as long as he wants .. keeps himself in top shape physically And even more importantly mentally and no serious injuries .. also he still LOVES playing .. that helps

Congrats to Tom, that dude is amazing. I was so wrong about him being washed up. Fucking guy wanted to sign with the 9ers and they passed, regret it now

So Chiefs lost? That sucks. Guess that means I can avoid every sports site for the next 4 months while they suck Brady off non stop again.

equalizer400.png

Brady getting a ring with the second team. Only him and Manning have done it, except Manning was out for half that year and was handed the ring by his defense and the refs. Should have an asterisk, imo.

Brady man. What the fuck. I can’t even hate dude.

wait

Yes the fuck I can

fuck that football autist open mouth kid kissing pretty boy system qb forever. That motherfucker is the luckiest pos to ever walk in this planet. His fucking ugly ass wife makes more money than he does. I hope his celebratory steak is tough and he stubs his toe while getting in bed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back