NFL Discussion: Theeeee Yoffs

Playoff expectations:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I was pissed about the Peacock game, but that commercial convinced me that this is actually a very cool historic moment. Glad to sign up now.

rapper.gif

At first I was pissed about the Peacock game, but that commercial convinced me that this is actually a very cool historic moment. Glad to sign up now.
Tbh Peacock is kinda cool. They regularly release movies still in theaters early. We use it quite often. It's also really cheap

If I paid for cable I would probably be a bit upset.. but cmon it's like $6.. just cancel it after the game if that's such a big deal. The NFL is preparing people for the future. I think they'll move away from network TV games soon and likely have their own streaming service or it will be on multiple streaming services

He owns a league for kids irl.
Oh I know Snoop is awesome

I just wasn’t expecting a movie of “former star athlete gets a traffic violation and sentenced to community service of coaching a youth team of misfits” carbon copy

Id trade Watson for a waterboy at this point if Im the Browns. Give Flacco another 2 years.

They only owe him $138 million guaranteed the next three years and would incur a $155 million cap hit if cut and a $61 million hit if traded, lol.

Tbh Peacock is kinda cool. They regularly release movies still in theaters early. We use it quite often. It's also really cheap

If I paid for cable I would probably be a bit upset.. but cmon it's like $6.. just cancel it after the game if that's such a big deal. The NFL is preparing people for the future. I think they'll move away from network TV games soon and likely have their own streaming service or it will be on multiple streaming services
It's not about the $6, it's having to go through the process of signing up. Don't want to go through email, password, username, adding a card, etc. Bunch of bullshit hoops only to cancel the shit 3 hours later.

That throw by Stroud with a guy in his face is just all about you need to know about this kid as a rookie. Incredible.

JaBryce would’ve air mailed that pass and Canthers fans would make every excuse in the book for him

And now they’re gonna call that after the no call?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back