NFL Discussion: Theeeee Yoffs

Playoff expectations:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Go on Niche.com too. Chicago has a better rating than LA. You’ve clearly never been to Downtown Chicago. You’re just regurgitating what these SoCal mouth breathers say, mah man. Those guys have likely never left the state (or the country for that matter).

We have the Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, Lake Michigan, and the Chicago River all within a 1 mile radius.

In LA, you’re stuck in traffic half the time and you’re dodging feces and heroin needles

Go on Niche.com too. Chicago has a better rating than LA. You’ve clearly never been to Downtown Chicago. You’re just regurgitating what these SoCal mouth breathers say, mah man. Those guys have likely never left the state (or the country for that matter).
Bruh, how are you gonna refer to CA as "Commiefornia" while at the same time being a champion of...Chicago?

Bruh, how are you gonna refer to CA as "Commiefornia" while at the same time being a champion of...Chicago?

While Chicago still has some far left politics, especially as it relates to our sales tax and poor law and order/public safety, Chicago has a far more reasonable cost of living, not to mention it’s the 2nd best financial hub in America (#1 being NYC).

While Chicago still has some far left politics, especially as it relates to our sales tax and poor law and order/public safety, Chicago has a far more reasonable cost of living, not to mention it’s the 2nd best financial hub in America (#1 being NYC).
So if you made $10 million a year and could buy off any woman you wanted and had no connection to either area...you'd still choose Chicago?

Also I assume the Chargers would either let Harbaugh have complete control over personnel or hire a GM he wants.

season is over and they are still playing what is this, i thought there is 6 champions lol

Maybe just satisfying the Rooney Rule, but he has been very impressive. Raiders finished around top 7 defense. Doing that with a putrid offense is serious business.

I cant fathom how they havent offered Harbaugh literallly anything he wants though.

Other football people don't like him apparently. He got fired after winning 69% of his games.

This is our year to make it to the NFC Championship

b39699b5de75c23dcd6e836bd767163b.jpg

Titans brass is dumb af.

Bolts should be dialing Vrabel up as soon as that leaked.

Like wtf was Vrabel supposed to do with the team not paying or outright selling off his players, and not having a qb

Fuck man if i didn't like LaFleur I'd be dyyying for GB to sign this guy. Just a gift dropped onto any franchise that needs a coach

What a shit franchise. Vrabes will have so many suitors but he’s definitely going to the Pats if Bill is gone

Holy fuck the Patriots just got him on a silver platter

Unbelievably stupid move

Titans brass is dumb af.

Bolts should be dialing Vrabel up as soon as that leaked.

Like wtf was Vrabel supposed to do with the team not paying or outright selling off his players, and not having a qb

Fuck man if i didn't like LaFleur I'd be dyyying for GB to sign this guy. Just a gift dropped onto any franchise that needs a coach

Considering the talent level, bad drafts, terrible trades and whatnot, they overachieved, in my opinion. He was a big part of that. Imagine trading AJ Brown because you didn't want to give him $20 million a year and instead giving Hopkins $15 million a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back