NFL Discussion: Theeeee Yoffs

Playoff expectations:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how you respond motherfuckers! Man I wish the Chiefs had Collins, dude is legit as fuck.

Holy shit JaCJ!!! Man is borderline elite in his rookie year on what was supposed to be a 3-5 win team.

The Browns D allows 30 PPG on the road. They're on pace for 40. Crazy.

Our mans Hank bell >

Too bad the texcans decided to use him blocking in the middle of a goal line package and end his season lmao

Stroud will be good enough to support two good receivers. They're the next Chase/Higgins.

This defense is going to no show to the extent that they'll need Flacco to save them. Good luck.

I guess I'm just going to post all evening about how fuckin good Stround is cuz that's all i can think watching this game
I'll allow it GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

The Panthers were better off signing Flacco and keeping both of their picks. Oh wait, they hired Third Reich and didn't keep Wilks. This is why we kneel.

remember when we all made fun of the Texans for throwing that Hail Mary to win the last game of last season, and then they lost the first pick. And were all like “hey morons you just threw Bryce Young away”. Lmao. Jokes on us I guess
They’re going to have a build a statue in Lovie Smith’s honor.

It is an issue, and its fucking stupid 1960s nonsense. That bullshit weather in no way shape or form shows us who the better team is.
You just dont like oldschool football

You like your strippers with pom poms, cozy chairs, star wars inspired domes, and all the glitz and glamor thats not football.

Football is a sport for men, real mean dont need strippers with pom poms, they fuck the dudes wife who needs that. They dont watch star wars or sit in cozy chairs. We're REAL men out here.

Currently shopping for a hitman to take out Josh McDaniels. Stroud would be a Raider if not for that dumb mother fucker.

McDouche would have ruined Stroud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back