NFL Discussion: Theeeee Yoffs

Playoff expectations:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cowgirls Broke their 49ers curse and allowed the Packers to eliminate them instead

giphy.gif

I'm sorry, I did my job and was actually good at my position. I never said "we" because I never put it on others. I always took responsibility for my job. Must be a different mindset when you cant actually play sports.

“We win and lose as a team” is one of the oldest coaching cliches in the book. You’re literally too stupid to argue with.

You’re talking about yourself in the context of a team game. It’s literally the antithesis of what coaches preach to their players, especially in HS/college.

“We win and lose as a team” is one of the oldest coaching cliches in the book. You’re literally too stupid to argue with.

You’re talking about yourself in the context of a team game. It’s literally the antithesis of what coaches preach to their players, especially in HS/college.
Yes, but as in the sum of its parts. You're not the fucking team. This is like one of those dorks on twitter saying "We need to do X" to the chat of fat fucks. Coaches are different than players. I don't think I've ever met an athlete who doesn't take their role seriously. I don't think I've met someone who's lost a game and goes "Yeah man, I did perfect, but we sucked."

Aaron Rodgers probably trying to kill himself in a meth mix right now seeing him healthy in the post season

He's been healthy before in the playoffs, but had games where he had to run against the defensive fronts of the Niners and the Bucs. Him gashing this Dallas front isn't surprising.

I'm sorry, I did my job and was actually good at my position. I never said "we" because I never put it on others. I always took responsibility for my job. Must be a different mindset when you cant actually play sports.
Watch this fucking loser use 'we' instead of taking personal responsibility and being good at his position

Watch this fucking loser use 'we' instead of taking personal responsibility and being good at his position

Ray Lewis wasn't a good enough teammate to go to prison for killing a guy.'

Btw, NFL players think that shit is corny as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back