NFL DISCUSSION: TRUGOATSKY HUNG LIKE A F'ING HORSE

Does Bamboozled actually trust Trubisky?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt mind the Jets signing Taco Bell for a bag of potato chips.

Will the Chiefs trade their entire next 4 drafts for Jalen Ramsey?

Sometimes it looks like the NFL is turning into the NBA. But over time, draft capital in the NFL actually matters. So hopefully not. The Chiefs O-line will degenerate, be replaced by 6th rounders, and Mahomes will get treated like David Carr.

Wouldn't surprise me if they just had a bunch of midwifes on their medical staff. Organization is a joke from top to bottom, they aren't winning shit while Dan Snyder is alive.

Will the Chiefs trade their entire next 4 drafts for Jalen Ramsey?

Sometimes it looks like the NFL is turning into the NBA. But over time, draft capital in the NFL actually matters. So hopefully not. The Chiefs O-line will degenerate, be replaced by 6th rounders, and Mahomes will get treated like David Carr.
I hope not. I'd wait until closer to the trade deadline to see if the defense can improve as the season goes on. Plus you can land guys cheaper at that point anyway.

I feel bad for the guy but I'm starting to wonder if Guice is just cursed. If it was the same knee he blew up last pre-season I would be more apt to jump on the med staff but it's the other knee this time.

I hope not. I'd wait until closer to the trade deadline to see if the defense can improve as the season goes on. Plus you can land guys cheaper at that point anyway.
You do not just land the best corner in the league though.

If the Chiefs want to go full in on winning before Mahomo makes every contract before him look like pennies, Ramsey is a hell of a way to do it. Especially considering who theyll likely see in the AFC Ship.

You do not just land the best corner in the league though.

If the Chiefs want to go full in on winning before Mahomo makes every contract before him look like pennies, Ramsey is a hell of a way to do it. Especially considering who theyll likely see in the AFC Ship.
When is Mahomo's current contract up? Cause Ramsey would want a new contract so would you sell the next two or at least the next draft just for a 14 game regular season rental?

When is Mahomo's current contract up? Cause Ramsey would want a new contract so would you sell the next two or at least the next draft just for a 14 game regular season rental?
It's his third season so they have until after next year.

To add to this there fringe hall of fame left tackle is literally holding out because of staff medical negligence on a brain tumor he had

Redskins have probably hit the point of dumpster fire :eek:

Well, 14 games plus an attempt at a SB title, but yeah, still a one year rental.

Eric Fisher getting core muscle surgery on Thursday. I dont know a timeline...but that aint good.

Cam Erving will be the starter at LT.
Morse has been great for the bills. last year they were starting cans who couldn't hold a block.

Please keep dumping on the shitskins it’s one of the only things making me feel better about the Giants

Morse has been great for the bills. last year they were starting cans who couldn't hold a block.

Morse's issue was always staying on the field. When he is out there he is great. Hope he works out for them

https://deadspin.com/show-us-your-best-sam-darnold-memes-using-this-generat-1838220744

zbmgw5ilmqxdkinpaxwr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back