NFL Discussion v53: Waiting for the Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes the Chael Sonnen of the NFL, except good.

Hes the Chael Sonnen of the NFL, except good.

He's better at his job than Sonnen.

But at least Sonnen can be witty and creative. Sonnen is good at being the heel. Sherman is obliged to play the part because his personality kinda sucks.

He's better at his job than Sonnen.

But at least Sonnen can be witty and creative. Sonnen is good at being the heel. Sherman is obliged to play the part because his personality kinda sucks.

That post-SB outburst was the stuff of legends imo.

edit: POU is a can.

Last edited:
That post-SB outburst was the stuff of legends imo.

I don't recall his post-SB outburst, unless you're talking about his post-NFC Championship outburst, which I thought was pretty embarrassing.

Why would you keep talking about one play in the NFC Championship game when you dominated in the Super Bowl? He's just trying to stir up shit and get people talking about him. It's kind of pathetic but I guess it works.

I don't recall his post-SB outburst, unless you're talking about his post-NFC Championship outburst, which I thought was pretty embarrassing.

Ya, forgive my going full-retard moment there.

I'm a Packers fan. I strongly prefer the Hawks to the Whiners.

Doesn't change the fact that the Sherminator is kind of a douche.

I could care less what Sherman writes but it doesn't mean I don't have an opinion on it. Definitely not butthurt but I'm also not Bert.

I'm a Packers fan. I strongly prefer the Hawks to the Whiners.

Doesn't change the fact that the Sherminator is kind of a douche.

I'm the opposite. At least the Niners beat us fair and square.

Sherman is a douche but it's fitting for his style of play.

I'm the opposite. At least the Niners beat us fair and square.

Sherman is a douche but it's fitting for his style of play.

The Fail Mary hurt.

But the 49ers have been rivals of ours for years, dating back to TO's "The Catch pt 2" against us in 1999. Furthermore, they've knocked us out of the playoffs two years in a row. Add on top of that they are chalked full of douchey people (Harbaugh, Kaepernick, Gore).

Plus, I like a lot of the players on the Seahawks like Kam Chancellor and Russell Wilson. And their coach seems like a cool dude.

The Fail Mary hurt.

But the 49ers have been rivals of ours for years, dating back to TO's "The Catch pt 2" against us in 1999. Furthermore, they've knocked us out of the playoffs two years in a row. Add on top of that they are chalked full of douchey people (Harbaugh, Kaepernick, Gore).

Plus, I like a lot of the players on the Seahawks like Kam Chancellor and Russell Wilson. And their coach seems like a cool dude.

Totally with you,
My shit list starts with seahawks and then hers.

Harbaugh is a jackass but I envy Coach Pete. He let USC crumble haha but I can blame him after seeing his new salary.

he told them he wouldn't be. he already had a vacation planned because the Eagles start later.

Call me crazy but a dude with a "questionable" locker room attitude, who also happens to be rich as shit and can easily reschedule a vacation, should show an effort to make a good first impression imo.

Its not a big deal, but if Im a guy going to a new team with a bad rep Id put a little bit of effort in.

Texcans sign Andre Brown. Good signing imo

Never heard of him.

After looking him up, his numbers look pretty good but shit, 7 teams since coming into the league 5 years ago??

Whatever. Texcans need help at running back. I called Foster to be done as a top running back at the very beginning of last season and boy does he continue to prove me right.

He was on the Giants last season. Reoccurring leg breaks kinda fucked his season up, but the dude is good when healthy

Call me crazy but a dude with a "questionable" locker room attitude, who also happens to be rich as shit and can easily reschedule a vacation, should show an effort to make a good first impression imo.

Its not a big deal, but if Im a guy going to a new team with a bad rep Id put a little bit of effort in.

they already signed him, what more of an impression does he need to make? anyway I think it's a non issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back