Was Juju’s hit dirty?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing to see the receiving yards all time graphic

Jerry Rice 22k
TO 15k

lmao, no one is even close.

Time to go talk shit to the people telling PUO to start Wilson.

Fake fan? He even plays characters that are Eagles fans.

118643_005.jpg

Don't care that he played a retarded Eagles fan in a shitty overrated movie.

He's an actor, which means he's inheritably a fake ass bitch.

Look at me, smiling and enjoying Denver doing well like some kind of moran.

Anybody watch the Niners game? How did Jimmy look?
Good, though about a quarter of his yards came on big YAC runs. Think the 49ers have a QB they can work with, though he had a couple nasty overthrows in the Red Zone, we'll see how that develops. Good to see him getting put in a position to sink or swim.

Even though the Jets are kinda shitty its depressing to see how good Denver can be when the O and special teams are cutting their own dicks off.

How are these assholes trying to give the rams a first down

It wasn't even close

How are these assholes trying to give the rams a first down

It wasn't even close
Yeah I didn't think they were close either. But I also saw the ref was out of position and immediately gave them a really favorable spot.

I didn't think Tennessee got it, but it's hard to tell.

I can't wait for the playoffs*.

*NFC

Good on Denver geeting a win today. The West has been so bad all around I just don't have it in me to talk any smack.

Nice to see the refs will let Eagles o-line hold the Rams defenders so that queer ginger can have all day to throw.

I really like the Titans, but they are profoundly unimpressive for an 8-4 team, and I'm a Steeler fan, so I'd know.

Nice to see the refs will let Eagles o-line hold the Rams defenders so that queer ginger can have all day to throw.
You need to settle down. @RBO 75 has a crush on the ginger queer so he won't appreciate this shit talk.

McCown getting the Brady treatment in Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back