NFL Discussion v72: The Yoffs

Who will win it all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let someone else make the joke about "illegal touching."

Should have kicked it deep and waited for Bortles to Bortles.

So James Harrsion may very well get another ring. He should thank Pittsburgh for dumping him.

Not the first time a Pittsburgh steeler was charged with illegal touching this year.

Elite defences at work in this game...

God, the Pittsburgh coaching staff sucks. Kick it deep and try to get a three-and-out. Had a ton of timeouts and the two-minute warning. Fucking morons.

If I was Rooney I'd head down to the field and fire Tomlin and Haley before the clock hit 0

Game's coming down to the wire. LOL At the stadium being empty.
Most of them probably have dinner reservations at Big Shot Bob's or a sewing circle to get to.

Man that onside kick is going to Rustle me. Instead of making Blake play, you just let them run 3 times and kick a field goal. This game has been terrible for my blood pressure and alcohol supply.

Most of them probably have dinner reservations at Big Shot Bob's or a sewing circle to get to.

Man that onside kick is going to Rustle me. Instead of making Blake play, you just let them run 3 times and kick a field goal. This game has been terrible for my blood pressure and alcohol supply.

And you still have another game to go! ;)

And then UFC later!

Can someone please clean the jizz off Mike Tomlins mic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back