NFL Discussion v78: A match made in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if KC trades Houston now or just keep putting him in coverage?

Martin is a massive cocksucker for this and I hope he gets some time and some help. With that being said, if I were a student at that school I would be mildly pleased. Would probably try to push for this day off every year and call it Jonathan Martin Day in memory of the dumbest/most famous alumni in school history.

Not ready to say he's as good as the other 2 but the stats show you don't trade a player like that

Blew my fucking mind. He's a top 3 corner in the league and he's like 23.

He's easily, easily worth two 1st rounders.

Feel bad for Martin. Such a tragic story. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Shame on Incognito and Pouncey.

I still remember when I gave @faustian a jonathan martin av after he lost a bet. fuck that can.

Dude is such an absolute bitch on every level. Rich pampered kid who literally had every opportunity handed to him (one in a million physical size/athleticism to be a pro football player, privilege of being the legacy baby of two Stanford grads if he wanted a free ride to and through law school), and yet all he did was act like a creepy bitter weirdo. I was so mad when that "bullygate" shit was going on because locally all the team beat reporters knew Martin was a headcase whom no one liked but Incognito actually assumed like a big brother role and took him under his wing. Yet the national media ran with the bullygate narrative while going out of their way to completely ignore the actual facts

It's almost kinda disturbing when you think of how emphatically and emotionally ESPN knowingly pushed a narrative they knew was 100% bullshit. I still remember that fggt Adam Schefter on the verge of tears at one point lmao

Maaaaan, they must really hate Peters in KC. He probably has the shittiest of attitudes or something.

Dude is such an absolute bitch on every level. Rich pampered kid who literally had every opportunity handed to him (one in a million physical size/athleticism to be a pro football player, privilege of being the legacy baby of two Stanford grads if he wanted a free ride to and through law school), and yet all he did was act like a creepy bitter weirdo. I was so mad when that "bullygate" shit was going on because locally all the team beat reporters knew Martin was a headcase whom no one liked but Incognito actually assumed like a big brother role and took him under his wing. Yet the national media ran with the bullygate narrative while going out of their way to completely ignore the actual facts

It's almost kinda disturbing when you think of how emphatically and emotionally ESPN knowingly pushed a narrative they knew was 100% bullshit. I still remember that fggt Adam Schefter on the verge of tears at one point lmao
years later Incognito is one of the most beloved bills players (thank you btw) and martin is a headcase posting disturbing shit on instagram. smh

Maaaaan, they must really hate Peters in KC. He probably has the shittiest of attitudes or something.
He makes big plays but can't tackle for shit.
I think his meltdowns like in the Jets game might have something to do with it.

He makes big plays but can't tackle for shit.
I think his meltdowns like in the Jets game might have something to do with it.
Some of the Bay Area folks who originally mentioned the trade possibility said today that he has caused issues in the locker room with players and (obviously) the staff.

Thw longer this goes the more nervous I get that the compensation isnt going to be very good.

Add to that, the Chiefs sent out feelers to former Chiefs FO in other orgs (Browns, Colts, Bears) and they had no interest in trading for him. That would be Dorsey, Ballard, Nagy if youre wondering.

Just wasnt meant to be. Hopefully, Veach at least got a 1st and a 5th. If there is no 1st I am going to flip the fuck out

Reminds me - I argued with someone that Richie would land on a team before Martin. I guess I loss because Martin got picked up for a year (prior to Richie signing the same year), but Richie is still balling so I will claim it as a victory.

I defended Martin before because Incongrego did go too far but jesus fuck that guy. Lock his ass up.

He might enjoy all that prison butt-sex tho so maybe give him the 4 padded walls and a straight jacket

I feel like the brakes need to be pumped on the Incognetus praise. Dude was accused and didn't deny calling Ngakoue racial slurs during the Jags playoff game. He's still a huge piece of shit, Martin is just an even bigger :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

I feel like the brakes need to be pumped on the Incognetus praise. Dude was accused and didn't deny calling Ngakoue racial slurs during the Jags playoff game. He's still a huge piece of shit, Martin is just an even bigger :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
This

Thw longer this goes the more nervous I get that the compensation isnt going to be very good.

Add to that, the Chiefs sent out feelers to former Chiefs FO in other orgs (Browns, Colts, Bears) and they had no interest in trading for him. That would be Dorsey, Ballard, Nagy if youre wondering.

Just wasnt meant to be. Hopefully, Veach at least got a 1st and a 5th. If there is no 1st I am going to flip the fuck out
“Luke warm interest from SF and Cleveland.” The only horse in the race was the Rams apparently?

That is very, very interesting. Id assume there would be a long list of offers for that caliber even if he is a piece of shit lol.

Doesn't tackle and quits on his team. Worst of all it doesn't appear as though he's intelligent enough to change

He's a moran, is my pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back