• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SF fans. I live in the Bay Area.
I always figured county would be outside of anything right next to the Bay....

You know, cause all Raider fans are residents at County... and the good behavior ones are let out for games...

I'll show myself the door.

49ers are insane with a 3 Year seal. He's got another big surgery. Detroit (thankfully) said no

49ers are insane with a 3 Year seal. He's got another big surgery. Detroit (thankfully) said no
Anyone else feel like Sherman representing himself instead of having an agent means he's going to get fucked over?

That and I think you'll see a trend develelop
Dropping of high price agents so it allows guys lower down the totem pole of "star power" so to speak to be able to adequately argue for higher contracts based more on skill rather than who their agent is?

Im curious to see if a Sherman deal stops SF from getting Johnson.

If it does that is awesome.

Lol @ the sheep fuckers input on locations.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28029-1384980395-8.gif

Vikings built a new training camp facility in Eagan. The last thing to leave the Mankato training facility was Korey Stringers locker
5a95c97b85c4b62d1abd702a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back