NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@PolishHeadlock How did Burton look running routes? The Bears have him $32mil over 4yrs and I need to know if I should knee cap Pace with a tire iron or a .45.

He's a great locker room and special teams guy.

He wasn't used much in the passing game but we had Ertz and Celek.

Kind of surprised you paid him that much but based on him being stuck behind those 2 guys it's hard to say how good he could be.

YX6ZTJ2.gif
Yes, I salt my food. What kind of heathen doesn’t?

Aaron Rodgers is about to get paid. He must be dying looking at the Kirk and Jimmy G contracts.

As I posted earlier, the Packers don't really need to extend Rodgers now. He's signed for 2 more years. With the Packers stocking up on quarterbacks, maybe they are looking to trade Rodgers? They were stupid to get rid of Taysom Hill.

Joe Theismann on Kirk Cousins: "It's not that the Redskins didn't want him, but I think it would have been a big nut to swallow."

<SelenaWow>

Current NFC North Champion Vikings. How did that work out for them?
Pretty well and signing Cousins keeps them in that position for three years. Unless he suffers some catastrophic injury the fully guaranteed portion doesn’t really matter. He’s proven he’s an excellent QB and they’re in a position to pay him.

Bradford signs with the Cardi........................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he's injured

Pretty well and signing Cousins keeps them in that position for three years. Unless he suffers some catastrophic injury the fully guaranteed portion doesn’t really matter. He’s proven he’s an excellent QB and they’re in a position to pay him.

He’s an excellent QB? Maybe for fantasy purposes..

Yup, you don’t consider Cousins at the very worst a top 10 QB?

I just don’t consider him an “excellent” QB. I think top 10 is fair, definitely not top 5.

I just don’t consider him an “excellent” QB. I think top 10 is fair, definitely not top 5.
Lol, pretty pedantic. He’s good for 4K and 30TD’s a year.

Call it what you want.

Jets & Bills are the remaining teams with no Qbs.

Heart is broken for Teddy B.

Hope he catches on somewhere good.

EDIT: Jets and Bills

Woody-Harrelson-Disgusted.gif

Man, teams are throwing serious money around for some average players. Paul Richardson, Burton, Canford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back