Not open for further replies.
Bye week LOOMS

xpKapBp.png

Jimmy-Garoppolo-Kiara-Mia-Four-Seasons-Hotel-Los-Angeles-At-Beverly-Hills.jpg

cero-miedo.jpg

Rip kitchens you useless pile of shit

Did Freddie Kitchens get screwed?

Did Freddie Kitchens get screwed?

Yeah. Kitchens clearly clicked with Baker, but the jump to HC was too much too soon.

Having Gregg Williams be the HC to handle personalities and overall team goals and focus while Kitchens was OC to just focus on offensive scheme I think could have worked out.

Now Browns will be starting completely from scratch (albeit with a loaded roster).

Mike Singletary was up there
We at least got one of the greatest coach rants out of Singletary.

“Can’t play with em, can’t coach with em, can’t win with em, can’t do it!”

Titans gonna knock the Pats out.

Yeah. Kitchens clearly clicked with Baker, but the jump to HC was too much too soon.

Having Gregg Williams be the HC to handle personalities and overall team goals and focus while Kitchens was OC to just focus on offensive scheme I think could have worked out.

Now Browns will be starting completely from scratch (albeit with a loaded roster).
It's only a loaded roster if you think Baker can still be salvaged. He regressed in pretty much every facet of the position this season and doesn't come off like the cocky kid he did a few months ago. Instead he looks deflated and bitter. He threw 21 picks this season, good for second most in the league (all hail based JaJameis). Even today, he threw a beautiful deep ball for a TD early, then finished 12-27 with 3 picks. For his sake, I hope he's not damaged goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back