NFL Discussion: Worst. Ship. Ever.

I hate it here

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Athletes have to use real or perceived slights to continue to be motivated. It’s just amplified now that everyone is on their phones or computers every day seeing the content.

The shtick isn’t new.
They really don't. You don't need motivation being a professional, where you can get cut at any point due to a bad play.

I know you guys enjoy the drama and BS involved, but damn near everyone in the NFL is competitive about the dumbest shit. They don't need external motivation. They're just psychopaths. Rookies will gamble away game checks over a coin flip.

Apparently they were trying to find a way to fit Hue Jackson and Kliff together because Marvin Lewis wanted his buddy Jackson on the staff, I won't be shocked if they end up with Hue Jackson as OC which would be embarrassing.

Sounds like he's going to Washington instead and got a low offer from the Raiders.

Last edited:
Apparently they were trying to find a way to fit Hue Jackson and Kliff together because Marvin Lewis wanted his buddy Jackson on the staff, I won't be shocked if they end up with Hue Jackson as OC which would be embarrassing.

Sounds like he's going to Washington instead and got a low offer from the Raiders.

lmao are they trying to assemble the all explosive can coaches of the last two decades? Maybe they can hit up Jim Caldwell while they're at it.

the odds were for them this season but let's be real .. they are underdogs for this game ... mahomes vs. purdy ... they have to really ball out and not leave anything on the field and they have a chance because you know kc is going to come for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back